Author Topic: What's the difference?  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Asimov

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
What's the difference?
« on: August 26, 2003, 06:26:49 AM »
I remeber reading somewhere that Final Fantasy Tactics Advance had three different viewing modes:  Normal, SP, and Player.  If anyone here has the import and can explain, please do.  My anticipation grows every second for this game!!  September 15 can't get here soon enough!!!
We've been losing a lot of members due to a lack of "gimmicky features", but don't worry, true Nintendo Gallery fans know where it's at!

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: What's the difference?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 10:12:09 AM »
i don't have the import, but from what i understand the color palettes are slightly different to give you the best looking picture possible, depending on what system you're playing the game on.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Asimov

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: What's the difference?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 05:17:34 PM »
OH!!  Okay thanks for the info.
We've been losing a lot of members due to a lack of "gimmicky features", but don't worry, true Nintendo Gallery fans know where it's at!