Author Topic: antGameboy Player (Colors)  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Zomboi

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
antGameboy Player (Colors)
« on: July 11, 2003, 02:28:31 PM »
I'm terribly obsessive about my GameCube (I don't get out much unless I'm buying a game/accessory), and I have an Indigo GC so naturally I want an Indigo GBP. Well, I called around and looked everywhere and all I can find is Jet Black! Is it very likely that Nintendo would release an Indigo GBP? I'm worried because I held off on Wavebirds (I now own 3) simply because they were only (and still are) available in gray.

Any and all input is appreciated ^_^
Sure getting shot the first few times IS annoying but knowing that after a hards days work you'll eventually get a meal.........well that just makes the day worth it.

Offline DRJ

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 03:15:23 PM »
You can import a idigo GBP, but you will also have to buy a US boot dosk from Nintendo.com for $20 I think. So if you really want one it will run you about $100 total. As for additional colors for the US, I wouldnt hold my breath, nothing has been announced. I have an indigo Gamecube and a jet GBP, they look fine together.
Ralph: Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Offline Gup

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 05:28:22 PM »
I am also waiting for a purple GBP.  I'll wait till Nintendo decides to release it stateside or I'll be fine with my GBA.
"You can't act like your opinion on something is the way it IS."-m_c

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: antGameboy Player (Colors)
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2003, 02:52:14 PM »
Yeah, we answered that question in the FAQ headlined at the top of the main page.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers