Author Topic: So now that the PGC Birthday contest is over....  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
So now that the PGC Birthday contest is over....
« on: March 31, 2003, 08:01:06 PM »
Just curious what everyone submitted.  I am wondering if I have any shot whatsoever at that Panasonic Q, and the import Soul Calibur II.... *drool*  Anyways, a link to my slightly extended version of my essay and pictures of me can be found here.

I found it EXTREMELY hard to write anything worthwhile in 150 words or less.  How did you guys fare?

ooohh....  I almost forgot to add one more picture to that.  I should get right on that.

EDIT:  Added a pic of the 4 fingered salute.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 05:09:54 PM »
Hey, great tattoo!  Very nicely done.  Althought I'd never get a tattoo of any kind (I have an acute skin disease that disallows any human contact*), I can admire them.

*Okay, that's not true--I just don't want one, okay?  Okay????
"I think that if the devil does not exist,
and man has therefore created him,
he has created him in his own image and likeness."
from Fyodor Dostoevsky's THE BROTHERS KARAMAZOV

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2003, 10:10:06 PM »
Heh.  I know how you feel.  I am VERY afraid of needles, and believe me, I needed that money, but I walked into the place, made my appointment, and bit my tongue as the needle was being prepared.  It wasn't really all that bad though.  It didn't feel much like a needle at all.  It felt more like a surgical knife being used very precisely.  I can live with that.  I like knives.

I might get another Nintendo related one at another time.  I might like to get an apple with 2 shuriken in it (ala Final Fantasy VI), or logos from all the different Nintendo systems.  I have no idea where I would put them though.

I have no idea how I would ever explain this to a woman though.  Hopefully at some point in my life I can meet a Nintendo fangirl who has no boyfriend.  
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Koopa Troopa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2003, 02:27:14 PM »
I was going to make a video essay, with lots of comedy. But I got sick, and then other bad stuff happened, and then I got Zelda on the 24th, and I only recently stopped playing 5-7 hours a day.  
"Plan Your Strategy. Build an Army. Trust No One."