Author Topic: Capcom vs SNK Chaos  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Zomboi

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« on: March 29, 2003, 03:05:50 AM »
Oh my gosh! It's coming across all consoles! Possibly even as early as this summer, just thought that I'd share this great news and save you some quarters !
Sure getting shot the first few times IS annoying but knowing that after a hards days work you'll eventually get a meal.........well that just makes the day worth it.

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2003, 04:20:46 AM »
  I can't wait
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Armed

• View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2003, 11:47:36 AM »
I dont know i tried the other SNK on Gamecube, and on my experience d-pad was rather small to execute most of the moves.
If you like to read comics click below
**My cousin made it, pretty cool**
"Bilaran Wars"-Click Me

Offline mojorizin

• View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2003, 02:10:30 PM »
I've seen only 7 fighters thusfar for the game.  I doubt I'll be interested unless they add all the DarkStalker characters (Morganna? you can do better than that).  After seeing last Capcom v SNK, even with 48(?) characters, all the fighters pretty much looked alike.  Then again, I'd rather just have Marvel v Capcom ported over.

Offline Darc Requiem

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2003, 03:42:31 PM »

Originally posted by: Armed
I dont know i tried the other SNK on Gamecube, and on my experience d-pad was rather small to execute most of the moves.

Just import the Soul Calibur arcade stick. Thats what I'm gonna do. I don't need the stick for Soul Calibur 2....but I've always been better at playing capcom fighters with a Joystick.

Darc Requiem
"Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding."

Offline Hybrid Hunter

• First title that's onrine
    • View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2003, 12:13:49 AM »
Can't wait for this game to come out, soul caliber joystick eh?
That would make for some fun SF battles.

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2003, 04:05:28 PM »
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline Nintega

• View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2003, 08:39:53 PM »
I can't wait  to play this game.  I am a big fan of NeoGeo games.  I enjoyed both Capcom's version of Capcom vs. SNK.  I wonder how SNK's version holds up.  Luckily my local arcade imports games from Japan so I'll be playing it this summer.

Offline Darc Requiem

• View Profile
Capcom vs SNK Chaos
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2003, 04:28:23 AM »
I'm so desperate for a new 2D fighter. I really miss my Dreamcast. Capcom put out a new 2D fighter every other week for DC And we got ports of SNK fighters.....3D fighters are okay, but when it comes to single player action outside of Soul Calibur I need a 2D fighter....preferably an SF game.

Darc Requiem
"Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding."