Author Topic: North Korea  (Read 3147 times)

Offline simpsonsfan2003

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
North Korea
« on: March 28, 2003, 02:30:35 PM »
Does anyone else think N.Korea will launch that nuclear missle they have? I heard it has a range far enough to hit Calif. It would be interesting to see what will happen after the Iraqi war anyway considering America is a blood thirsty war machine and can't leave other nations alone.

Offline Tman

• View Profile
North Korea
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2003, 03:26:03 PM »
Unless they want thier country to cease to exist, they will keep thier nukes on the ground.  

Offline simpsonsfan2003

• View Profile
North Korea
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 03:44:11 PM »
I wouldn't doubt it if N.Korea did nuke us that there would be a nuclear holocaust. Then winter would be a whole lot greener.

Disintegratin', are you splitin'?
in the towns ground is glowin'
a horrible sight
we're screamin' tonight
disintegratin' in a nuclear winter wonderland!

blow away is the civilization
here to lay is the mangled people
they all die a horrible death
as we run along
disintegratin' in a nuclear winter wonderland!

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
North Korea
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2003, 09:09:47 AM »

I heard it has a range far enough to hit Calif. It would be interesting to see what will happen after the Iraqi war anyway considering America is a blood thirsty war machine and can't leave other nations alone.

I just love uninformed people, who use idiotic phrases like "mar machine".
Do yourself and everyone else a favor, READ, READ, READ, LEARN, LEARN, LEARN, then make comments. You will appear a lot less foolish next time around.
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

North Korea
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2003, 05:34:01 PM »
I'm sure I heard that N. Korea has the capability to hit Califorinia with a missile from their home-base too.
it was time for a change.

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
North Korea
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2003, 05:56:11 PM »
Apparently Japan just launched 2 spy satellites into space that will "watch" North Korea since N. K. said earlier this year they have the capability and would launch a pre-emptive strike on surrouding nations.  And yes, North Korea has claimed that they have ICBMs (Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles), so California would be within range.
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
North Korea
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2003, 10:12:41 PM »
  America is a blood thirsty war machine?  Did you know that we're the only SUPER POWER in history to not overtake a country?  History..... every other power has...if we were really blood thirsty, we would own half the world...you think i'm b.s. ing?  Look through your history books, and see, we are the least aggressive power ....ever..
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline simpsonsfan2003

• View Profile
North Korea
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2003, 04:07:25 AM »

Originally posted by: thecubedcanuck

I just love uninformed people, who use idiotic phrases like "mar machine".
Do yourself and everyone else a favor, READ, READ, READ, LEARN, LEARN, LEARN, then make comments. You will appear a lot less foolish next time around.

And yet you offer no infomation, interesting, I bet you don't know much either.

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
North Korea
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2003, 12:50:38 AM »

And yet you offer no infomation, interesting, I bet you don't know much either.

I offer no information because I am sick of offering it to people like you who would rather spout off than do a bit of research. You are obviously very uninformed yet cant help but put your 2 cents into the fray. People like you are dangerous.  
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope