Author Topic: A truly sad day  (Read 1449 times)

Offline phazon098

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
A truly sad day
« on: October 04, 2007, 12:40:31 PM »
i really wish that NSider hadn't shut down unless they make it somehow compatible w/ the DS/Wii im really sad

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: A truly sad day
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 03:13:56 PM »
I thought this was going to be about Gunpei Yokoi.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
RE:A truly sad day
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 05:17:16 PM »
Well, I'm pretty sure NSider was already compatible with the Wii browser.  I've been able to use another Lithium message board (Adult Swim) on the Wii browser.  You couldn't use the WYSIWYG editor, but if all you're doing is entering text (and would you really want to do much more than that without a keyboard) it worked well enough.

I do know Lithium costs a boat-load of cash, so that probably factored into it.  Still, they're spending 14 million bucks on sleves for our wii-motes, so who knows what the hell is going on at NOA anymore.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 07:52:19 PM »
The new place is still good though, link in my sig
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 11:16:43 AM »
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram