Author Topic: Gamer Law>Man Law  (Read 7533 times)

Offline WuTangTurtle

• aka ShaolinKilla
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:Gamer Law>Man Law
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2006, 08:55:50 AM »

Originally posted by: Requiem
This list makes me depressed to be a gamer....just like how everyone hates those man-law commercial.

Since when has gaming become anything more than entertainment? Where did all this seriousness come from?

That said, some of that sh#t really bothers.

I don't mean any of these to be serious, its just for fun.  I mean im not really expecting anyone to really be arrested and trialed for Online Cheating, it would be hilarious but it would be a waste of tax payer dollars.  You can't tell me you have never felt atleast annoyed when one of these "Gamer Laws" have been broken.

Oh and if anyone has suggestions plz let me know.  Should i only update on the first page or should i just post a new copy every so often?

I see this is still in General Chat.......

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Gamer Law>Man Law
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2006, 09:25:52 AM »

No bitching or blaming glitches in a game when you lose to someone else. Accept your inferiority.
It's the calibration! I swear!
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2006, 07:17:24 PM »
When discussing Final Fantasy VII, a gamer shall never spoil the fact that Aeris dies. Some people still haven't played it.

Originally posted by: UncleBob
Man laws eh?  Never heard of 'em.

Man Law #16888: A man shall never lie unless he knows for certain that he shall never be found out.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 01:11:45 AM »

Originally posted by: wandering
When discussing Final Fantasy VII, a gamer shall never spoil the fact that Aeris dies. Some people still haven't played it.

Originally posted by: UncleBob
Man laws eh?  Never heard of 'em.

Man Law #16888: A man shall never lie unless he knows for certain that he shall never be found out.

heh...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline WuTangTurtle

• aka ShaolinKilla
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 10:34:55 AM »

I think we covered that with Spoil Alert, however that one is a pretty big one.  One that you may have spoiled for someone just now....

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2006, 02:12:10 PM »
I think we sould add to the break it, buy it law that the breaker should pay the original retail that you paid for it as opposed to any player's choice price or anyother mark downs.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2006, 02:19:57 PM »

I see this is still in General Chat.......

It'll move, just give more it time....

*starts tapping watch vigorously*

um, yeah....... more time....

Offline WuTangTurtle

• aka ShaolinKilla
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 09:01:20 AM »
Recently i went to visit 2 friends that live like 40 miles away and i forgot to bring AV cables for my Wii, that night I was supposed to also see another friend about 20 miles away......On a much funnier note I felt like the guys on the Wii commercials.  Driving from one place to another and telling people "Wii would like to play".  I'm also AZN, Chinese (Twinkee) to be exact so the similarities were very much present.

So here is a new law:

When telling friends your bringing a console/handheld remember to bring all the essentials!  

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 10:23:46 AM »

Originally posted by: WuTangTurtle

I think we covered that with Spoil Alert, however that one is a pretty big one.  One that you may have spoiled for someone just now....
LOL, reread wandering phrase please XD
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 01:06:53 PM »

Originally posted by: WuTangTurtle
Recently i went to visit 2 friends that live like 40 miles away and i forgot to bring AV cables for my Wii, that night I was supposed to also see another friend about 20 miles away......On a much funnier note I felt like the guys on the Wii commercials.  Driving from one place to another and telling people "Wii would like to play".  I'm also AZN, Chinese (Twinkee) to be exact so the similarities were very much present.

So here is a new law:

When telling friends your bringing a console/handheld remember to bring all the essentials!

yeah seriously. everyone needs to hammer it into the persons head thats bringing the equipment. everyone responsible...

just last week we were having a wiiparty and my friend was supposed to bring back MY copy of red steel as well as monkeyball, marvel ultimate alliance and draganball z....

all he brought was red steel, or should i say THE CASE FOR IT. the game was still in his system and the other three he simply forgot at home... we were stuck playing wiisports all night
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »
If you ever send Ceric your copy of Beyond Good & Evil and he says he's going to send it back he won't.  Deal with it.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2006, 07:52:39 PM »
There's the tact I expect from you, vudu
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline WuTangTurtle

• aka ShaolinKilla
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2006, 02:06:24 PM »

Originally posted by: vudu
If you ever send Ceric your copy of Beyond Good & Evil and he says he's going to send it back he won't.  Deal with it.

heh, i almost want to put that down as a law.  Something like, Ceric doesn't understand the word "borrow" so do not expect to ever see your games again.

Oh better yet:

The Giver - Do not let anyone borrow a game unless, A) They are a friend, B) You get something to borrow of equal value, or C) They are in Nut Kicking distance on a daily or weekly basis.  If none apply you just gave someboyd a free game, don't b!tch you were warned.

Edit:  New Law