Author Topic: Nintendo Fusion Tour in San Francisco  (Read 2143 times)

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
Nintendo Fusion Tour in San Francisco
« on: October 29, 2006, 09:42:57 AM »
Discuss the concert impressions found here.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
RE: Nintendo Fusion Tour in San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 10:13:58 AM »
Only four Wii booths? I was regretting not going, but probably for the best if those were the only demo units up... not much longer for the actual system launch anyway.
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline UniversalJuan

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Nintendo Fusion Tour in San Francisco
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 06:53:50 PM »

Originally posted by: MegaByte
Discuss the concert impressions found here.

Fusion Tour discussion should take place here actually heh
They gave a war, nobody came, imagine all the fuss. They'd have to send themselves instead of...sending us. Yeah (People of the Generation - by Scatman John)

Originally posted by: Luigi Dude
The greatest game of all time is Super Smash Bros Brawl.  It

Offline megamanx1978

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Nintendo Fusion Tour in San Francisco
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 08:44:34 PM »
I envy that dude for being able to play Zelda. I was not able to play Zelda at my Fusion Tour in Georgia becouse the line was way too long. As much as I love Nintendo I was angry and let down by the Fusion Tour in my area which was the first I ever went to by the way. I don't think I will going to the Fusion Tour again and this is why. Other than Zelda which was the only great Wii game there was one ok Wii game (Excite Truck) and six sucky Wii games being Baseball, Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Duck Hunt, and Wario Ware. I was also disapointed that they didn't have Metroid Prime 3 there. I guess a lot of the reason why I don't like most of the Wii games is becouse I prefer good looking games and I hate sports games. I was surprised that Zelda was the only Wii game there that used both the Wiimote and Nunchuck. The DS games there where really better than the Wii games (Except Zelda) but that was not what I came there for. Also making me wear the retard strap that was on the Wiimote to play really insulted my intelligence. You really have to be clumsy/drunk/retarded to need it. The only good parts about the event was hanging with friends, some of the rock music, and the free stuff. Other than that the money I paid for my ticket and the longer hours I had to put in at work to go was wasted. I still do plan on getting the Wii on launch day since I am a hardcore Nintendo fan so I can play the Wii games that I really wanted to play.