Author Topic: How are Zelda: WW's NPC's like?  (Read 2209 times)

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
How are Zelda: WW's NPC's like?
« on: March 04, 2003, 06:33:28 PM »
How are they like?  Does Link (and other main characters) seem like the only people that area actually "alive" in the game?

I really want to know.  I know about all of the facial expressions and smooth animation and such... but do the other characters in the game have personalities and stuff?

I know Zelda games have  noticable character personalities,  but do they seem "alive" is what i'm really trying to find out.  
Money for war but not enough to feed the poor - TuPac

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2003, 04:45:42 PM »
They're a lot more active then Ocarina of Time. People will actually run around, looking at stuff. Sort of like the Carpenters or the Bunny Hood Guy. It's not death-defying and amazing like the Guards in MGS2, or the Creatures in MP, but the characters do seem to have lives of their own. Kinda like Animal Crossing... Yeah, that's it.
DON'T PANIC:
If you suffer from overactivity and are rather hyper, repeatedly press one.
If you are indecisive and need someone else to do stuff for you, get a friend to press two.
If you have schitzophrenia and any other multi-personality diseases, press three, four, five, six, seven, and

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2003, 11:52:38 AM »
But do some of them have their own routines like in Majora's Mask?

Offline 3_MaSteRPIeCE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2003, 03:05:42 PM »
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump