Author Topic: Xboix Live's Major Nelson's Unofficial Blog  (Read 1746 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Xboix Live's Major Nelson's Unofficial Blog
« on: May 16, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
I thought you guys might find this interesting

http://www.majornelson.com/2005/05/15/pre3-sunday/

I am writing this from the plane on the way to LA.  After I was seated, I noticed that a guy coming down the aisle with a very interesting plastic Pelican case (you know the one that hold equipment) with a huge lock on it. He sat down across the aisle from me. I also noticed he has a computer case with the DS logo on it. As in Nintendo DS. That peaked my interest. What could be in the locked box? It was rather small, but could that be Nintendo’s new console sitting less then 6-feet away from me? Could it be a new controller? My heart began to race.

I decide to pull out my smartphone so I can start typing this in and not forget anything…so here I am typing on my phone…not too obvious huh..but he does not seem to notice or care.

He goes on about what he saw, and how he wished he could ahve seen more, but it got me kinda excited to see what Nintendo has to show tomorrow.  But it is a very entertaining read.  

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE: Xboix Live's Major Nelson's Unofficial Blog
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 11:37:07 AM »
So he managed to see:

"New Mario Brothers"
"Gamecube"
"Memory Card"

Not exactly a major scoop but the blog entry is a fun read.

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Xboix Live's Major Nelson's Unofficial Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 12:05:01 PM »
Given the new size specifications of Nintendo's next-gen console, Revolution could pretty easily fit into that case...

EDIT: Those are definitely Rev specifications...I doubt they're still calling that DS game "New Super Mario Brothers."  And that second word he couldn't make out...um, how's Gamecube COMPATIBILITY?  And the memory card, that's a no-brainer.  But that does say no hard drive...
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42