Author Topic: Help with sound please...  (Read 2618 times)

Offline achase4u

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Help with sound please...
« on: January 14, 2005, 07:47:14 AM »
I am new to the forums today.  I am sorry if I couldnt find this post if its already here, please link me.  but i have my ps2 and xbox connected optically to my logitech sound system...

HOW can I connect my gamecube to a system.  do i need to buy that universal sound system 5.1 from gamestop or something.  i mean, they have dolby pro logic for resident evil 4, and I want to use it, but I cant with two analog stereo jacks.  I can connect with 3 phono jacks, optical digital, or coaxial digital to the logitech system.  I dont have a regular stereo that can connect this auxillary.  I could not find any advanced AV packs to do this either.  I really want to hear the game the way it should be heard.  can any one help?  

achase4u@gmail.com

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
RE: Help with sound please...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 09:31:11 AM »
The Logitech system doesn't have analog jacks?  That's strange...
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 11:03:58 AM »
I've got a set of logitech Z-680's for my system and it sound's like yours is the same, it doesn't have the plugs.  You'll have to go to tandy (or whatever electronics store you have) and pick up an adapter.  It has the red and white female plugs into a male headphone jack plug (the plug is a 3.5 mm, the same a your discman plug).  Plug this into the green jack in the system and set to direct imput.  Then just press the effect button to scroll through the effects untill you get to PL2 Movie.

Now you might have a different system to mine but just follow those directions or the equivelant of and you should have PL2.  

Offline achase4u

• View Profile
RE:Help with sound please...
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 12:02:04 PM »
Thats my exact system!  z680!!!!!!!!!!!!  ok ill have to check that out.  Ill look.  thanks!!!!!!!!!

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 01:43:40 PM »
Another soul saved.

Bless the Pro Logic II.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 07:34:33 PM »
No problemo.  Post back when you get it going.