Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 2031 times)

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 26, 2008, 12:46:44 AM »
Well wishes to everyone over the holidays. I hope that you all spend some time with people you care for. Personally, I love this holiday. The whole family gets together and we play video and board games after filling our stomaches with bird and pumpkin.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 02:06:26 AM »
I usually don't eat Turkey because I just don't like it, but this year I might to spite PETA.

Thanks to you, and similar sentiments to my fellows posters.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 02:40:52 AM »
So what do you eat on Thanksgiving?  SPAM?  :(

I'm not a huge fan of turkey only because it results in at least a week of leftovers, and it's hard to eat turkey once it's been around that long...Too dry!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 10:50:09 AM »

I'm not a huge fan of turkey only because it results in at least a week of leftovers, and it's hard to eat turkey once it's been around that long...Too dry!

Our family has turkey and pork every thanksgiving. I eat the pork since i dont like turkey. On one oddball occasion my mother made chicken instead, which was dissapointing because it came out god awful, so i stuck with a salad instead.

We're having a pre-thanksgiving celebration today. Its a more casual affair, more friends of family then actual family, probably more drinking then eating too. If any one wants to swing by, be my guest ;)

Well wishes to everyone over the holidays. I hope that you all spend some time with people you care for. Personally, I love this holiday. The whole family gets together and we play video and board games after filling our stomaches with bird and pumpkin.

Right back at'cha buddy, and COPY+PASTE to the rest of you guys. Hope you have some awesome stories to tell afterwards.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline D_Average

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 02:21:37 PM »
Here's hoping for some more epic NFL disasters!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Lett
Don't hate me, hate the money I see, clothes that I buy
Ice that I wear, clothes that I try....

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 03:21:30 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 03:23:13 AM »

There's always plenty of stuffing and ham to go around.  Not to mention collared greens, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, various pies, etc.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 05:23:04 AM »
Happy Friday November 28 2008 everybody!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »
I thought I would share my day. About 2:30 am yesterday my sister comes by and wakes me. I didn't get back to sleep till 5:30 am. I woke up at 8:00 and my sister borrowed my router without asking.So I am pretty upset over this. Around 10:00am one of my friends called and asked if I want to have Thanksgiving over there.I agree.I get my mom up and inform her of the day plan. We get over there and my friend got their Wii early. I bring over Mario Galaxy,SSBB,MKWii, and TOS:Dawn of the New World.We play those and also their two games Naruto:CoNR 2 and the New Harvest Moon:Tree of Tranquility. When we aren't playing we are jumping on the Trampoline.Around 6:00 the food is ready.I eat and have Ham, Mashed Potatoes,Yams w/Marshmellows,Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing, Turkey. After i was done we played more Tales and Smash Brothers.In Tales we got to Asgard and got rid of Alice and her cronies.On Smash I beat and got beaten by someone there.Also I did the Arrow looping with Pit. I just need to get the aim down.When I returned my sis had not returned the router yet.

TLDR. I had a bad morning but was erased mostly by the wonderful and fun afternoon and night.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.