Author Topic: Mario Party 10 Game Footage  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Mario Party 10 Game Footage
« on: February 13, 2015, 06:25:49 PM »
Via Gamexplain.

Firstly, it's inexcusable that there is no online-- not even for mini-game play with other people. Secondly, yeah, the car mechanic has returned. However, I think Mario Party 10 is going to be great fun when you're NOT playing only against the computer. However, a lot of players don't have a choice, which again is why no online for the tenth mainline entry in 2015 on a home console is a joke. Still, the mini-games look sweet, and I'm going to look forward playing with friends and my older brother.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:04:58 PM by Phil »
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Re: Mario Party 10 - 26 new mini-games shown!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 06:04:45 PM »
Here's the Japanese overview trailer for the game.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Party 10 Game Footage
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 06:21:50 PM »
I've never owned or even play a Mario Party game but I might pick this one up since my kids are old enough to play Wii U now.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 07:07:28 PM »
The game does look fun, though light on content for being on Wii U. I don't know if I'll be getting this one though as I think I have enough party games for the time being. I still bust out Mario Party 8 and 9 from time to time and people don't seem to be tired of those yet. Maybe if I see it on sale I'll grab it sometime, though I'm not happy about that amiibo mode.

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 12:52:50 AM »
From what I have noticed the first Mario Party on a new console tends to be either the best or works out to be my favorite so I am hyped for this one plus its the tenth in the franchise 10 is a good number so it has to be a good game right?
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 12:16:56 AM »
Gamexplain has a video showing all of the mini-games. Dare you spoil yourself? I mean, look at that still of the video! How could you not be excited by Mario stealing Luigi, Wario, and Daisy's slice of watermelon?! In all seriousness, these mini-games look like great fun. I'm excited to play this with my brother.