Author Topic: Who wants to take some stuff off my hand?  (Read 9350 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to take some stuff off my hand?
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2011, 07:00:23 PM »
I liked Little Nemo the Dream Master.

But I was probably somewhere between 8 and 13 when I played it though, so I couldn't tell you if I would still consider it a good game or not.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 02:23:57 AM »
So what is happening with this EasyCure. I know you are a procrastinator but have you gone forward with this at all since your last post?

Yours I *ALMOST* sent out today but ran out of time. My work schedule conflicts with the post office/ups. With that snarky attitude, though, I'm rethinking sending you anything at all!

As for the rest of you, I think I'm waiting on a few more addresses. Everything is sitting in packaging waiting to be shipped, I just want to get it all done at once, but without all the address they're just sitting here under my desk where the lot of you should be to cumpensate me for 'free' games

So that is where we stand. Also I might as well take this opportunity to announce I will likely not be hosting our (somewhat?) annual Secret Santa gift exchange, due to impending circumstances. Hope you all understand.

Maxi, I'm kidding - don't freak out[/url]
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 11:20:35 AM »
 :D <3<3<3
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2011, 10:46:15 PM »
Shh, keep our love secret!
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 01:09:04 AM »
I'm tired of living a lie.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 12:18:45 AM »
How can I deny you after all that blowin' you've been doin'!