Author Topic: Gamecube SP (add ons for Johnny's Editorial)  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
Gamecube SP (add ons for Johnny's Editorial)
« on: May 01, 2003, 12:47:52 PM »
Yeah, I think Jonny has something there, and being a Q owner I wanted to add some of my thoughts.  First off, they have to do something about the wavebird receiver covering up the coolness.  I think it would be damn damn DAMN cool if they had built in wavebird receivers that weren't even visible, and it came packaged with 4 slightly different colored wavebirds.  That would be a selling point there.  Also, I don't like the feet on the q, and if they replaced that with a gameboy player that would be cool...also the gameboy player should be able to be used without a boot disc, and should have a pip mode so that you could play gamecube and gameboy at the same time.  With all of these features and lan and internet play for both gameboy and gamecube games, I think they would get some new purchasers.  Hell, I would replace my imported Q if they came out with that.  Anyone else have any thoughts?  
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Gamecube SP (add ons for Jonny's Editorial)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 01:00:47 PM »
Nintendo should of added a popcorn maker, a sno-cone maker, a bar fridge, a laughing clowns sideshow game and a rubber chicken to the sides of the Q.
Then, they should of made it play records, because I have a Thomas the tank engine record here from like, 1983 or something, and I'd love to hear it on the unit. Also, it should have 6,976 built in games. They should all be knock-off's of Alex Kidd and Wonderboy.

Finally, I'd like them to include a fold out cinema screen and 2 donkeys. They can be like R.O.B from the NES, but better. They'll also provide great poo for the garden.

Luigi should also pop out of the controllers and tell me I'm doing great every so often.

*Dusts hands together*

Offline Don'tHate742

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Gamecube SP (add ons for Jonny's Editorial)
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 04:17:52 PM »
Wow...PaleZer0 just got burned...

Well said Infernal Monkey, well said
"lol in my language that means poo" - Stevey

"WTF is your languange" - Vudu