Author Topic: I was wrong.....ROTK isn't good ...  (Read 1390 times)

Offline BrianSLA

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
I was wrong.....ROTK isn't good ...
« on: November 28, 2003, 06:34:11 PM »
It is A W E S O M E. Extraordinary. The BEST. The LOTR trilogy is now the best movie trilogy. Star Wars...... peaked at Empire Strikes Back. Godfather......1 & 2 were great but part 3 was ok. Matrix....... they should have stopped after the first one. Star Wars Episode 1 & 2...... even if Ep 3 is spectacular Lucas screwed the pooch big time. FOTR was awesome, The Two Towers was better and ROTK is the BEST. The climatic battle is extraordinary....... it makes the castle siege in The Two Towers look like a tea party. The scenes inside Mount Doom are beautiful. The way the movie wraps up is great too. It will make people sad when they realize this is it... no more LOTR movies every Christmas. Sad but a spectacular movie.  

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: I was wrong.....ROTK isn't good ...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 08:02:53 PM »
I hope they got rid of the atmosphere the first two parts had. Since that likely won't happen I think I can clearly say I don't like LOTR much.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
RE:I was wrong.....ROTK isn't good ...
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 08:47:01 PM »
lol i love lord of the rings...but the damn music gets annoying after a while.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
RE:I was wrong.....ROTK isn't good ...
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2003, 09:25:31 AM »
i like it, but not the movies THAT much....well i guess it depends on if the 3rd can make up for the second...so i shouldnt talk yet.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
    • View Profile
RE: I was wrong.....ROTK isn't good ...
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2003, 03:02:01 PM »
The Perm, you don't like the music? I liked the shtuff so much I bought the soundtracks to the first 2 and will buy the next one after I see the movie. I love the music, especially the Hobbiton piece from the first film. HOBBITON! HURRAY!
has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.