Author Topic: Super Bowl XLII!  (Read 3815 times)

Offline wulffman04

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Super Bowl XLII!
« on: February 03, 2008, 02:11:33 PM »
Ahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New York Giants win 17-14!!!!!!
Follow the Hobo <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobo#Hobo_code">Code![/url]

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
RE: Super Bowl XLII!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 02:14:26 PM »
I was watching the game and was all like, "OMGWTFBBQ??!!!?!!!1111one11" when Tom Brady lost.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
RE:Super Bowl XLII!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:16 PM »
As a fan of an NFC team, it's my duty to hate the Giants; however I was happy to see the Patriots lose.

That said, as much as I hate the Cowboys I wish TO had been there to make a fool of himself over a win.  I was thinking underwear that has "18" on the left side "-" in the middle and "1" on the right.  After the game he could moon the Pats sideline with it.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »
I've still gotta feel  bad for New England.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »
That was the most intense final quarter that I've seen in a while. Wow that was awesome!  
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »

Well that's a damn shame.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 02:28:44 PM »

Originally posted by: Ceric
I've still gotta feel  bad for New England.

lol no
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 02:32:21 PM »
I was rooting for the Patriots but it was one of those games where even if they lost I would be happy for the other team.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »
I'v been right about my naming scheme every year, i ditched that this year because the patriots were so hot this season. Naming scheme won. You see each year i base the winner on the name of the team. Colt vs Bear..a colt would kick the shit out of a bear, Steelers vs Seahawks, people can beat birds, I should have picked giants, a group of giants vs a group of bluecoats..giants would whip some ass, but i didn't follow it this year, and lost. 9 years of being right ended, its a good thing i didn't bet any money. Also, winning a perfect season..the odds of that are extremely low. They should have lost that game a while ago when it didn't count for everything, though perfection is a worthy goal. Also, they didn't bitch out at the end. They played the one second left without giving up as pointless as it was.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 03:39:25 PM »
I was upset to see the Patriots lose, but then I saw Peyton happy because Eli's team won, so I was happy too. Eli can suck it though. I liked him when everyone said he sucked (up until about 3 months ago), and now that everyone says he's good, I hate him.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »
I went out with some friends to watch the game, we had a great time. I was rooting for New England but I didn't care that much and I loved the game we got.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Shecky

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 12:24:44 AM »

Originally posted by: ThePerm
I'v been right about my naming scheme every year, i ditched that this year because the patriots were so hot this season. Naming scheme won. You see each year i base the winner on the name of the team. Colt vs Bear..a colt would kick the shit out of a bear, Steelers vs Seahawks, people can beat birds, I should have picked giants, a group of giants vs a group of bluecoats..giants would whip some ass, but i didn't follow it this year, and lost. 9 years of being right ended, its a good thing i didn't bet any money. Also, winning a perfect season..the odds of that are extremely low. They should have lost that game a while ago when it didn't count for everything, though perfection is a worthy goal. Also, they didn't bitch out at the end. They played the one second left without giving up as pointless as it was.

I dislike your logic... according to it the Cleveland Browns would never win

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 02:40:50 AM »
Since I'm extremely bored I tested that logic on every Super Bowl and it was right in 29 of the 42 games, though there are quite a few where you could make an argument for either team with that logic, or a situation like the Raiders-Buccaneers Super Bowl from a few years ago where they're basically the  same thing. As for the Browns, I wouldn't worry, by this logic the Packers and the Dolphins could never win either and they've both won multiple times. At least I hope so, the Browns are my team; they're on the way up, once they get a defense together they'll be able to make a good run.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 08:24:50 AM »
By that logic the Saints would never win either!!
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 03:40:49 PM »
My dad's from New York, the Giants are his favorite pro team, so I figured I'd pull for them.  I'm the reason why they won.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 04:21:04 PM »
That can't be true cuz I'm your father.

Yes, I am implying I had sex with your mother.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline bgrugby60

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 04:59:26 AM »

Originally posted by: Shecky

Originally posted by: ThePerm

I dislike your logic... according to it the Cleveland Browns would never win

Unfortunately...that is probably true