Author Topic: Stuff that has nothing to do with the Title Wipe Thread!  (Read 4254 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that has nothing to do with the Title Wipe Thread!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2014, 07:41:36 PM »
**** you, pokepal.
No not today not in the mood :D

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2014, 08:16:05 PM »
**** you, pokepal.
No not today not in the mood :D

headache? need to wash your hair? too much homework? studying for finals?
what's your excuse this time?

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2014, 10:24:43 PM »
Ugh I am SO sick of that headache excuse. Does your mom stare at the sun every day or what?
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2014, 03:11:08 AM »
Sorry, my fault. She keeps bumping her head against the bed's headboard in the throes of ecstasy when we do the horizontal mambo. I'll try and make sure there's a pillow or something soft back there next time so the she'll be up for seeing you.

Look what you people have done. You've broken me and brought me down to your level. I've always tried to keep it classy and intellectual with smart witty satire and stay away from lame sex jokes but you've finally made me give up and post them because that's what your lowbrow humour understands. I hope you are all so pleased with yourselves.

I know I'm happy that appealing to the lowest common denominator means I've finally got the ratings and popularity I've always wanted. As Oblivion has said, I'm the best poster on here. That means I'm now mainstream. So long niche markets. And just think, the only thing holding me back was artistic integrity, morality and self-respect. Man, you don't realize how useless those things are until you let them go and start raking in the big bucks.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 03:27:01 AM »
See Adrock take on Ian Sane and Broodwars over and over again!
It's a problem, I know. I try to ignore it, but Ian posts in like every active thread. If he's going to derail entire threads with trollish anti-Nintendo comments (sometimes completely unrelated), then he better be prepared to defend it. Simple common sense typically puts an end to that. I read most new threads/posts in Nintendo Console Discussion, General Gaming, and Talkback daily so when I begin to read his posts and I'm usually like, "No, you don't get to spread blatantly false and/or condescending statements undisputed." I'd really rather just discuss games and whatnot. I'm probably just wasting my time so I'll do better with this.

It's not really that big a problem to be honest although when I was thinking about the repetitious arguments that go on it, you and your battles with those two did come to mind as an example of same old, same old. Still, I don't have a problem with you or what you post. However, my suggestion would be to try to use whimsy. Instead of taking the same old route of serious, heated discussion against every sentence posted by them, have some fun with it. Think about making other people reading it laugh then just worrying about responding to them. See how you can have fun with their posts. Mix up the way you respond to keep it interesting.

Whimsy and humour are great tools. They can win people over to your side because it entertains them and it bugs your opponents because it makes what they say seem unimportant or sound rather silly. Plus, they are often unable to argue back in a humorous way nor are they willing to attack a sort of joke post as attacking something like that will make them seem petty.

On a different note. This is the title wipe thread. Why aren't more titles being wiped? Just when you all thought it was safe to post in this thread, Boom! Welcome to the danger zone!

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2014, 04:09:22 AM »
It's a problem on a personal level in that I should just let it go because I'm aware of how pointless it is. No after how many times Ian gets cornered or called out for being condescending, he comes back with the same thing the very next day as if he has no short term memory. I just feel like someone should say something otherwise we're just encouraging it. Why go to a Nintendo forum to talk about all the ways Nintendo sucks? I don't buy the whole "I like Nintendo and want them to improve" reasoning because this is not the place for it. Considering writing to Nintendo instead of being a total wang to people who merely like Nintendo things. There's a major difference between constructive criticism and unadulterated negativity. One fosters conversation while the other drags the forum down. I have posted macros or videos instead of debating before, but I don't like doing that too much. I'd rather have a discussion since this is a message board after all.

Anyway, I thought the point of this thread was to request a title wipe and Uncle Bob would comply (every 30 days) though another mod could just as easily issue a new one right after. It's entirely request based. I mostly check this thread to see how many times lucariofan99 requests a title wipe only to get one much worse almost immediately.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2014, 05:50:51 PM »

On a different note. This is the title wipe thread. Why aren't more titles being wiped? Just when you all thought it was safe to post in this thread, Boom! Welcome to the danger zone!

They did it again! The only way the mods can defeat me is to keep changing the rules of the game. They'll do anything to make me look mistaken. Like I need their help for that. Actually, this is all part of my grand master plan to take over this site and everything is going exactly as I've expected. Just don't tell anyone so that others catch on and I have to waste some time foiling some poorly executed plot against me.