Author Topic: wait tell wii u  (Read 6857 times)

Offline zachs1997

• Mr. Yuk Is Mean! Mr. Yuk is Green!
  • Score: -47
    • View Profile
    • zachworlds
wait tell wii u
« on: August 29, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »
I was wondering should I wait for wii u to come out and buy zelda when it comes out. Or if I should buy zelda and a new wii
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
Re: wait tell wii u
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 08:07:17 PM »
It might pay to wait and see if there might be a version of Zelda SS specifically designed for the Wii U. That was what happened with Twilight Princes on the GC/Wii after all, so there is a good reason to believe it could happen this time around as well. The Wii U version (if it happens) would likely have better graphics and perhaps better controls so it might be worth waiting and seeing.
is your sanity...

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »
Do you think the wii u version will come with a gold wii u controller?
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 08:16:53 PM »
With TP, Nintendo announced well ahead of time that a Wii version was coming out (even delayed the GCN version specifically to let the Wii version come out first). Nintendo has not even hinted that a Wii U version will come out, so I wouldn't hold out hoping for one.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »
Oh. So what should I do
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 08:25:26 PM »
Get Zelda and a Wii, you can get the Wii and Mario Kart Wii for $150. Plus, any Wii games you get can of course be played on Wii U when it comes out too.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 08:31:39 PM »
Ok but my wii is just broken
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 08:32:21 PM »
But I will jist get a new one
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 08:46:43 PM »
Ok but my wii is just broken

Is it under warranty? Perhaps call Nintendo and see whether they will repair it before you go out and buy a second Wii.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
Its not. The disk drive dosent work and because of that I ripped the casing off to get to the drive
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »
Even if it isn't under warranty, it would be cheaper to pay Nintendo to fix it rather than buy a new one (and they would be able to transfer your memory saves, VC games, and WiiWare games).

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 08:59:06 PM »
 :o realy
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Chozo Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 09:20:34 PM »
Might be better to just wait for the Wii U anyway, because it will be able to play Wii games so you will still be able to play Zelda SS on it even if its just the Wii version.
is your sanity...

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »
Next time probably check here first before you attempt Frankensteinian surgery.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 10:23:56 PM »
LOL
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 11:34:53 AM »
I doubt Zelda SS would have a Wii U mix anyway.  Simply because the Motion Plus controls are very ingrained with its Identity.  Making it possibly one of the Worse choices to get redone for WiiU controls.  Releasing the Metoid Prime Trilogy Cleaned up even more would be a better option.  To tell you how bad I think that option is.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 11:49:12 AM »
No wii u can still use wiimotes. I think it would just be upresed
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 12:51:42 PM »
No wii u can still use wiimotes. I think it would just be upresed
Point made.

Redoing Zelda SS just to uprez it when you have a control to sell people on would be like changing the Toilet Paper Roll when only half the Toilet Paper is used.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »
Point taken
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 03:30:17 AM »
Depends on how it sells on the WII.  But yeah it's only a few months away and Nintendo has been firm about releasing on the WII so it's coming this year for sure. 

Still think they might want to launch an HD version because a big bulk of "hardcore" games have either giving up the WII or never had one to begin with.  And it really wouldn't take Big N to long to reamp the game, just look at all the PS2 collections out there--GoW, MGS, Sly Copper, ect where the developers took multiple games to HD within a year's time.

As for Big N fixing your system, if you opened the case I don't think they'll fix if even if you pay them.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 03:55:50 AM »
Its a safe bet that Zelda SS will be released on future Nintendo hardware down the road. I mean, they've ported old big hit games from the NES-N64 to more recent systems quite frequently. The only thing is you don't know how long it will take. It could happen soon on the Wii U, or it might take years and be on some future system which isn't even in development yet. But if you want to play it in the near future the Wii is your only safe bet.
is your sanity...

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 12:09:55 PM »
Oh
Zachworlds.enjin.com