Author Topic: any one have pikmin 2 for gc  (Read 8341 times)

Offline zachs1997

• Mr. Yuk Is Mean! Mr. Yuk is Green!
  • Score: -47
    • View Profile
    • zachworlds
Re: any one have pikmin 2 for gc
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 11:38:27 PM »
I took out the eye of the disc reader to change it when I buy a new one
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 02:52:21 AM »
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »
Reggie has been very influential in making Nintendo a mainstream success, but I dunno.... things might have been better back in the days before he joined Nintendo.
is your sanity...

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 03:57:23 AM »
You playing it on the GC right?

Pikmin 2 really isn't all that rare (something like 1/2 million was made) so you might want to try local sales--flea markets and what not. 

Two, gamestop has it listed for $40 used but if you get it with the deals (most of the time the offer buy 2 get 2 free on older systems) you'll save a bit on coin on that as well.

Or you can actually get the UK version and just get the boot disc Freeloader.  UK versions usually go around $25-30 shipped.  Reaon why it's cheaper for Europe is because Nintendo re-released it on the WII over there.

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 03:59:21 AM »
On yeah, if you can wait you might as well wait for it to become an VC game on the WII U.

The WII U isn't BC with the GC so I'm guessing Pikmin 2 will be an an VC title.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 06:10:50 AM »
I'm optimistic that at some point after Pikmin 3 is released Nintendo will make a "Pikmin Trilogy" like they did with Metroid Trilogy and then you will be able to get all three games on one Wii U disc. Since the Wii U discs have 25gb of storage space there should be no problem doing that.

The only problem is it would probably end up being a limited edition thing just like Metroid Trilogy, so if you don't buy Pikmin Trilogy before it is discontinued then expect to pay outrageous prices for it on ebay.
is your sanity...

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 12:05:33 PM »
Sweet
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2011, 01:13:20 PM »
I'm optimistic that at some point after Pikmin 3 is released Nintendo will make a "Pikmin Trilogy" like they did with Metroid Trilogy and then you will be able to get all three games on one Wii U disc. Since the Wii U discs have 25gb of storage space there should be no problem doing that.

The only problem is it would probably end up being a limited edition thing just like Metroid Trilogy, so if you don't buy Pikmin Trilogy before it is discontinued then expect to pay outrageous prices for it on ebay.
Unless Pikmin 3 maxes out the disc with Assets.  If any franchise would this is the one that tends to be more Photo Realistic so I could see it.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 05:49:22 PM »
I dont get why pikmin can't be pn 3ds. They live in it
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011, 12:29:43 AM »
Because Pikmin need to be on a big screen where they can be seen, and not on an overpriced gimmick handheld flop.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 10:34:46 AM »
Have you guys unlocked the pikmin puzzle on 3ds it loks nice
Zachworlds.enjin.com