Author Topic: Nintendo chat  (Read 4935 times)

Offline zachs1997

• Mr. Yuk Is Mean! Mr. Yuk is Green!
  • Score: -47
    • View Profile
    • zachworlds
Nintendo chat
« on: June 15, 2011, 06:22:53 PM »
Here we can talk about clasic and present games
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo chat
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »
Finally!  That's just what this forum was missing!

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 12:00:38 PM »
"1997"

Omg. I think i was Zachs age when i joined this forum!

Zachs, to you, what are some of the classic Nintendo games?
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 11:41:45 PM »
Well in physical meadia I go back to super nintendo but I need to buy the super nintendo but on the wii I am trying to beat zelda 2nd quest. And castlevania is fun and has some good music. But that ljn crap is realy bad. But is batman forever realy as bad as they say?
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 02:04:03 AM »
I know the Batman Forever movie wasn't very good. Angry Nintendo Nerd had a video series on the Batman games and he reviews that game.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 03:36:06 AM »
Well in physical meadia I go back to super nintendo but I need to buy the super nintendo but on the wii I am trying to beat zelda 2nd quest. And castlevania is fun and has some good music. But that ljn crap is realy bad. But is batman forever realy as bad as they say?
That's pretty cool that you're going back to play the older games. I know when I was 14 I also only went as far back as the Super Nintendo. I had played a NES sure and beaten SMB3 but I really couldn't care about going can and checking out anything older than SNES/Mega Drive games. I met some kid at the super market who was nine but like, was hell into the NES and N64 and **** and had played pretty much every Mario game there was, what a champ.

But yeah. For me, when I was 14. A classic game would be Zelda: LttP, which I had played in 1997 (so I was ten, checking out a game that came out when I was 6 or so.) I can imagine that if I was 14 now. a classic game for me would be like... Halo 2 or something. You now realise that Halo 2 is a classic title for today's tweens. So yeah man, mad props for like checking out the stuff I played as a kid.

But is batman forever realy as bad as they say?
The movie was like. Like I must've watched it when I was 8 or whatever and I enjoyed it. I watch it now and it's not very good and doesn't hold any nostalgic/sentimental value like other equally mediocre films might. Batman and Robin is definitely worse. A truly dreadful movie. I remember playing a Gameboy Batman game that would've been a similar vintage to Batman Forever and it was actually pretty good, although if I go back and play it now I'm certain it will be unforgivably bad.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 03:49:49 AM by RABicle »
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »
I think I am more in to this stuff because I did not experience this stuff when i was a kid like I wasn't in the 80's and I made a mistake the farthest I go in physical media is gameboy. That's anouther one I am playing smb3 on the wii also
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 12:07:21 AM »
I don't think I played Batman Forever but, I did have Batman and Robin and I remember it being a fairly good brawler.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 06:14:49 PM »
Ok I have a problem. I have 40 bucks , should I buy a super nintendo or the new 3ds zelda game
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 06:19:47 PM »
Do you have any  SNES games right now?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 07:01:12 PM »
Yes I do, but zelda,is my fave game . Uhg this is a hard choice
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 07:11:14 PM »
I'd personally would go with the SNES. If you can get a deal on the SNES then you may end up with a few more titles as well as the Super Nintendo.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 07:53:00 PM »
Yes I do, but zelda,is my fave game . Uhg this is a hard choice

Have you already played Ocarina of Time? If not, get on it!
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 06:44:44 PM »
Ok I got oot 3d and I am geting the super nintendo and mario is missing
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 04:33:03 PM »
And yes I have played oot its my fave zelda game
Zachworlds.enjin.com