Author Topic: Square Enix Considering Final Fantasy for the Wii U  (Read 7507 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Square Enix Considering Final Fantasy for the Wii U
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 11:21:47 PM »
Now, about Kingdom Hearts 3...
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 12:06:37 AM »
Now, about Kingdom Hearts 3...

Nomura has to finish Final Fantasy Versus 13 first. That is unless he will hand it off to some one else.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 12:28:38 AM »
Could you see the uMote being on the traditional FF SNES view while the screen was the uber graphics lol.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Miyamoto

• Only person correctly capable of predicting the Switch's demise
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 05:56:30 AM »
Only relevant if they're talking about the main line proper FF games I-XIV. I couldn't care about the spin-off titles.

Offline dragon_knightx1

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »
guys, face the facts;
as soon a Wii U comes out, half the market of PS3 only or Xbox 360 only games will sell. the fact is, the same hapened with the NES a decade ago. the same would've happened with the gcube, with its then-superior grapihcs, but the 360 came out, and crushed the opposition. i honestly believe the wii u will have a ton of games from sony and microsoft exclusives- for a fact. any1 agreeing on this?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 01:45:04 PM »
guys, face the facts;
as soon a Wii U comes out, half the market of PS3 only or Xbox 360 only games will sell. the fact is, the same hapened with the NES a decade ago. the same would've happened with the gcube, with its then-superior grapihcs, but the 360 came out, and crushed the opposition. i honestly believe the wii u will have a ton of games from sony and microsoft exclusives- for a fact. any1 agreeing on this?

maybe, i don't understand exactly what your saying.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2011, 02:00:41 PM »
As the Final Fantasy series has progressed, I find myself appreciating Dragon Quest more and more.

Frankly, it's gotten to the point I couldn't care less about Final Fantasy releases on any system. Even the Crystal Chronicles series, which I had enjoyed to some degree, has been damaged after trying to endure Crystal Bearers on Wii and finding the experience unbearable.

(Not saying they are bad games. Some people obviously enjoy them, but they are not the right games for me and my interests and have been steadily moving in a direction that doesn't appeal to me.)
NNID: ejamer