Author Topic: Something still hidden  (Read 7282 times)

Offline Strell

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE: Something still hidden
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 12:09:02 PM »
So the people who supposedly have information regarding hardware secrets of the Wiimote, is there any reason you can't spill them?
I must find a way to use "burninate" more in my daily speech.

Status of Smash Bros Online bet:
$10 Bet with KashogiStogi
$10 Bet with Khushrenada
Avatar Appointment with Vudu (still need to determine what to do if I win, give suggestions!)

Update: 9/18 confirms t

Offline jasonditz

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 12:57:31 PM »
For what Sony's offering it's not an outrageous price. The question is whether any sort of decent-sized market exists for a video game console in that price range. Past experience says no, but times change.

Being a "cheap Blu-ray player" might wind up backfiring. They're selling this for a loss, unlikely the other players on the market, and the profit structure of the Blu-Ray market probably isn't designed to support that the same way the video game market is.

Plus, it's non-obvious that there's much of a market for the Blu-Ray either.  

Offline willie1234

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 01:40:56 PM »
this has strayed off topic - but I wonder how much the tilt controller added to an already bloated ps3 hardware cost?

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »
Does the happy dance about the Aus launch. They do still love us!

Zach: The boxart is not missing the 'Only for Wii' title. The game isn't only for Wii its for his / her poor neglected cousin GC aswell!

Anyone EB: Yes, MS did that this year. Trailers, demos from E3 are downloadable. Very cool idea especially the demos bit.

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2006, 06:05:22 PM »
OMG, How could I forget about my poor GC, maybe its because I have been neglecting it lately, Maybe I need to go pay some much deserved attention to it.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257