Author Topic: Metriod For Sale  (Read 27219 times)

Offline Delslayer

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Metriod For Sale
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2006, 09:41:33 AM »
im afraid you dont understand i no and you no that this doesnt automatically post bids but what i posted said i would pay 2k higher than what ever you bid. that means once you posted your nid the previous post of mine already added 2k for my final bid. it in no way posted that 503k as if by machine but that posted clearly stated it i feel that you are chosing to not understand the true meaning of my previous posts so that you can still have an arguement and be the bigger man or wat ever it is you are. just keep these words in mind mellow out dont get hostile

Offline Toad0787

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2006, 09:44:55 AM »

Originally posted by: Xavya
Thank you everyone who has participated and whoever has the highest bid as of 1 eastern time is the winner. -Xavya

that was me, not you, understand?? you never posted a bid higher than mine, what does it matter if you said you would, you never ended up doing it. And the fact that you had to post 502k ( after it ended ) proves that you knew your trick was bogus. Now im going to wait for Xavya so you have fun sitting there in your anger and denial.

Why do you keep telling me not to be hostile? Ive said nothing of that nature, unlike you....

Katlyn from Cerapano and my code is

Offline Delslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2006, 09:50:34 AM »
yet you still fail to comprehend th meaning of what i have been saying. my previous post said that i would offer 2k more than what ever it is that you bid. an offer and a bid in an auction are the exact same thing therefore i made the highest offer or bid what ever you like to call it. and yes on several occasions you have gotten quite hostile with me and i can sense your hostility right now. so i will say it again please just mellow dont get hostile.  
EDIT------------------------------
oh yes and by the way it never once said that you had to post it as in dirrectly said your post as in 503k so im still in the right.

Offline Toad0787

• View Profile
RE: Metriod For Sale
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2006, 10:01:47 AM »
you still never posted a number so that makes my bid valid.

Offline Delslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2006, 10:04:44 AM »
but i did the number was 2k and the words following it were more than your greatest bid. just remeber just be mellow dont get get hostile dont worry be happy

by the way are you a girl or some weirdo who creates female character

Offline Toad0787

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2006, 11:13:02 AM »
no your highest was 502k ( after it ended ) and that isnt higher than my bid, so still havent answered that.
What does it matter what character I am, dont get hostile remember.

Offline Xavya

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2006, 11:28:00 AM »
Alrighty so no matter what happens here someone is going to be upset. But I had very clear specifications set on the bidding, and luckily I did or else I wouldn't have been able to tell who won. First things first, Toad posted 501k at 12 49 EASTERN TIME. Yes it is eastern time, atleast on my setting I made sure especially so I could be as fair as possible. At 1 06 Deslayer made a bid of 502k, which is higher. Now before you start telling me you live on the east coast and it was before one were you were let me explain something I noticed. The clock on PGC its almost EXACTLY 5 minutes fast on eastern time. So Deslayer while you most likely wrote the post which wouldve been the winning bid at say 12 59 or something, the clock is 5 minutes fast so you were partially right. But, it said you posted it at 1 06, therefor you really wouldve have posted at 1 01. And yes I'm terribbly sorry and yes that terribbly sucks. But I clearly said whoever has the highest bid at exactly 1 eastern time wins, and that was Toad. I would like to thank you both, as your determination to win were both equally amazing but I ask you both to accept my decision w/o any grudges against me. My rules were clear, I spent extra time making sure how accurate time was on these boards, and there should be no arguement about who won. Now I'm sorry if you may think this is cheap or ridiculous or whatever and I take full blame for not being her at exactly 1 to determine a clear winner right away but be honest with yourselves here. If I really intended to be cheap and dishonest I wouldve given the Metriod to whoever bidded the highest at whatever time. But I carefully looked at everyones posts, times, and amount bidded and even took measurements to ensure accuracy of the time of the ending of the auction. And Toad won. Thank you both for your participation, and please be reasonable. The bidding and auction is over, no amount of insults or rage will change any of the results and I wish you both the best of luck. It upsets me that not everyone could walk away from here with what they desire but as we all know things seldom end up perfectly. Thank you for you understanding, Xavya

PS Toad I will be on for a little bit at 5 30 EASTERN TIME(yes i wanted to make that clear) and I encourage you to open your town for me to bring you the Metroid as it will be easier for the both of us. Thanks.
UMmmmmmm HI!

Offline Toad0787

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2006, 11:30:20 AM »
Cool sounds good.

Offline Delslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2006, 12:17:30 PM »
ok now that i have no need for this forum any more toad   FU CK YOU and dasmos UP YOURS would someone please report me to a mod so i can leave this forum on a ban.  

Offline Toad0787

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2006, 12:19:09 PM »

Originally posted by: Delslayer
just remeber just be mellow dont get get hostile dont worry be happy

haha

Offline Delslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2006, 12:21:21 PM »
would you just    FU CKING    REPORT ME

Offline Toad0787

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2006, 12:22:42 PM »
No. I hope one day you grow up.

Offline Toad0787

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2006, 12:32:28 PM »
deslayer, I was going to stop when you bid 500k but then you had to go and start insulting me again so I figured id just totally destroy you, have a nice life!

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2006, 02:07:52 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THREAD OF ALL TIME THANKS TO DELSLAYER AND CO.

I have just become alot more stupid just by reading the idiotic auction that took place.  
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2006, 02:25:11 PM »
Good grief, both of you need to chill and use PMs, thanks...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2006, 05:30:27 PM »
THERES NO SUCH THING AS HELL BUT YOU CAN MAKE IT IF YOU TRY!
So anyway I was in the shopping center demanding to know where they kept the western potatoes when Drive Safe came around with Simple Plan blaring out telling me that driving on the wrong side of the road is ok if the other guy is drunk while I immediately jumped on my dirt racer to zoom out of ther

Offline Delslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2006, 06:17:23 PM »
ok u need to stop smoking crack and all of you just shut up and stop posting stuff hereI LOVE HALO 2I LOVE HALO 2I LOVE HALO 2my post is a train wrecktiku tiku tiku! sparkling innovationsparkling innovationtiku tiku tiku! my post is a train wreckmy post is a train wrecktiku tiku tiku! sparkling innovationsparkling innovationtiku tiku tiku! my post is a train wreckmy post is a train wrecktiku tiku tiku! sparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationtiku tiku tiku! sparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationsparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationsparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.I am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.I am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.I am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.I am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.I am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.I am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationtiku tiku tiku! my post is a train wreckmy post is a train wrecktiku tiku tiku! sparkling innovationsparkling innovationtiku tiku tiku! my post is a train wreckmy post is a train wrecktiku tiku tiku! sparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationsparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationsparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationtiku tiku tiku! sparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book comic bookbuy allI am a tremendous clownboat.sparkling innovationtiku tiku tiku! my post is a train wreckI LOVE HALO 2I LOVE HALO 2my post is a train wrecktiku tiku tiku! sparkling innovationI am a tremendous clownboat.buy all comic book

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2006, 06:25:10 PM »
I love you Delslayer...
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).