Linked Events

• Spirit Tracks release: December 07, 2009

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks  (Read 70177 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2010, 04:58:01 AM »
So you CAN so something about those leaf piles! I tried rolling over them but just wrote them off after that as background art. Good to know.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2010, 09:04:13 PM »
Glad i could help. Its rare I can give game advice thats actually news to someone.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Porios

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dsidownloader.info
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2010, 12:20:31 PM »
Zelda was and is a really great game. Ive only just started playing Zelda spirit tracks a few days ago so im not quite familiar with it just yet. But i have played Zelda phantom hourglass.
http://www.dsidownloader.info - The Biggest DSi Download Center Just Released - 250 000 Files. Get latest Music, Games, Movies, TV shows, Software and Much more for one-time great price.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2010, 07:15:18 PM »
I'm only into the 3rd dungeon and I am very surprised that I have gotten stumped 3 times so far! And horay for whips! I would love to see that with Wii motion plus.

In TP I was only stumped once the entire game. WW, never! Very happy about the difficulty puzzle wise. 

Pro how have the puzzles been for you?
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2010, 04:09:31 AM »
I beat the 3rd dungeon last night.

I tried combing the leaf piles for treasures and ended up with enough stuff to almost get the entire wooden train set. I just need one last item for the passenger car.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2010, 07:55:24 PM »
And horay for whips! I would love to see that with Wii lotionplus.

Cater' has a freaky side..

NEW NAME GET!
"CATERKINKY"

I beat the 3rd dungeon last night.

I tried combing the leaf piles for treasures and ended up with enough stuff to almost get the entire wooden train set. I just need one last item for the passenger car.

told ya :P

I'm "stuck" in the end of the tower.. but by stuck i mean, i sorta lost interest in the game since i've been Wii'ing it up lately. I should really finish this.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2010, 02:50:55 AM »
Damn Pan Flute.  Finally got the game but I can't get pass even the first song.  Don't know if it's the mic or the model (using the orginal DS) but it's pissing me off.  Notice a few others had issues with it as well, hopefully I figure something out because I don't think I'll buy another DS, maybe the new 3DS will be BC.

:(

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2010, 02:52:46 AM »
Don't know if it's the mic or the model (using the orginal DS) but it's pissing me off.
It's the game. It's terrible.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2010, 04:58:30 AM »
This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have a Club Nintendo registration for this game that they don't plan on using?
I did the "Intend to Buy" with this game because someone I know was going to buy it, but they never did, so now I'm stuck with a registration notice for this game that I can't fulfill.

Offline mantidor

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2010, 01:48:42 PM »
Since the stupid club nintendo isn't available in south america because Nintendo is retarded or something (god I want those hanafuda cards so badly), I guess I could give it to you, still you are bad person for not buying the game, bad, bad person. I have to think some way for you to pay me this favor :P

I finished it some days ago and I loved that final battle, although it took me a while to figure it out. The flute was a pain I know, but eventually you get the hand of it, I guess it is at least a good simulation of what playing an instrument is, and the game is just showing us how bad we are at it. It is a better game than Phantom Hourglass, but the controls were more responsive in that game, which is very weird. Still, Spirit tracks has an amazing set of items, second only to Majora's Mask's in my opinion.

"You borrow style elements from 20yr old scifi flicks and 10 yr old PC scifi flight shooters, and you add bump mapping and TAKE AWAY character, and you got Halo." -Pro

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2010, 04:03:56 PM »
All right, thanks, it's a big help.

I don't have a DS, otherwise I probably would have bought this game myself.

Now I'll return to this topic in about a month to ask someone to fill out the post-play survey, lol.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2010, 01:35:53 PM »
All right, thanks, it's a big help.

I don't have a DS, otherwise I probably would have bought this game myself.

Now I'll return to this topic in about a month to ask someone to fill out the post-play survey, lol.

i have three. want one?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2010, 01:57:30 PM »
i have three. want one?

Those old systems are worth cash-money, you know.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »
Big Damn Tracks
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2010, 04:31:31 PM »
who said i give it away for free? okay so just that one time on the street corner, but i was desperate! i needed food..

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2010, 05:49:27 PM »

Offline Ymeegod

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2010, 11:50:04 PM »
God I hate that freaking flute, I'm stuck at the "Sand" song--I hope this is the last one, going take me another couple of hours to beat it.

Overall I love the puzzles and most of the gameplay is great on foot anyhow.  The Train blows just as bad as Wind Wakers sailboat but at least it hasn't talking yet. :(  Does the upgrades change anything? Or could I just sell my items so I can afford those Heartpeices.  One of them is sold for 2,000 and one of this is freaking 5000 (you need to unlock the gold card I think).

Offline Ymeegod

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2010, 11:54:01 PM »
As for Mop?  Why not just buy a DS?  You can get them used for less than $70 if you don't mind the fat orginal ones like I have.

Offline Ymeegod

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »
Well I found a few guides about the pan flute that helped quite a bit.
First you have to take small short breathes.  Works better:
Two, you have to time your input with that Dong Dong sound in the background.  Each dong you have to hit the required note.   You really don't have to hold the key like I was trying to do, just a short burst would do. 

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »
I used to have a DS Lite but I sold it because I didn't like it.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2010, 02:16:50 AM »
Wow it's been three months already?

I have this game registered with Club Nintendo but I don't own it. Does anyone want to offer up their opinion on the game, something I can enter into the post-play survey?

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2010, 02:32:31 AM »
I am actually stuck on the ice/fire boss. Something called "Fraayer." This guy is giving me a headache and the difficulty is compounded by the controls. I really wish you could use the d-pad to move Link around the levels.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »
I have this game registered with Club Nintendo but I don't own it. Does anyone want to offer up their opinion on the game, something I can enter into the post-play survey?
Here, try this: "Remember when players controlled Link with a d-pad or analog stick? Can we have that back again? Thanks."

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2010, 05:23:56 PM »
The way they designed the 3DS would make it hard for them to keep making them touch-oriented, unless they were willing to not use the 3D.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2010, 07:23:54 PM »
here is my video review of the game

The Legend of Zelda Spirt Tracks: Review

I did really enjoy it but I had to lower the final score on the game. 8 / 10