Author Topic: Weekly releases  (Read 1300 times)

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Weekly releases
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:29:53 PM »
Thought I would start a thread where each week I will post the new releases of the week (for those wondering). Maybe evolve it over time. This week's new releases in North America for August 11-18. Maybe I will add PC games later:

*Mama's Combo Pack: Volume 1 from Cooking Mama Limited and Majesco for the DS. This compilation contains Cooking Mama and Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures.
[size=78%]*Mama's Combo Pack: Volume 2 from Cooking Mama Limited and Majesco for the DS. This compilation contains Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends and Crafting Mama.[/size]
[size=78%]*Crazy Chicken: Pirates from Teyon for DSiWare, you can download it on DSi/DSi XL/3DS. It's a point and shoot action game.[/size]
[size=78%]*Crazy Chicken: Pirates 3D from Teyon for the eShop, you can download it on 3DS. It's a point and shoot action game.[/size]
[size=78%]*The Last Story from Mistwalker and Xseed Games for Wii. It's a epic-RPG from Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi and FF composer Nobuo Uematsu.[/size]
[size=78%]*Mama's 2-Pack from Cooking Mama Limited and Majesco for Wii. It's a compilation of Cooking Mama: Cook-Off and Cooking Mama: World Kitchen.[/size]
[size=78%]*Darksiders II from Vigil Games and THQ for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Very Zelda-esque, you star as Death (of the Four Horsemen of the [/size][size=78%]Apocalypse[/size][size=78%]) in this story that runs parallel to the first Darksiders.[/size]
[size=78%]*Sleeping Dogs from United Front Games and Square Enix for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This is a open world game that was originally known as True Crime: Hong Kong before Activision sold it to Square Enix.[/size]
[size=78%]*Papo & Yo from Minority for the PlayStation Network on PlayStation 3. Star as Quico in this adventure game as he escapes reality and his alcoholic dad.[/size]
[size=78%]*Dust: An Elysian Tail from Humble Hearts and Microsoft Studios for Xbox Live Arcade on Xbox 360. This is a side-scrolling action RPG.[/size]
[size=78%]*The Expendables 2 Videogame for ZootFly and Ubisoft for Xbox Live Arcade on Xbox 360 and PC. An action game based on the movie of the same name.[/size]
[size=78%]*Comedy Night from Neil Jones for Xbox Indie Games on Xbox 360. It's a puzzle game.[/size]
[size=78%]*One Million Taps from Clay Schubiner for Xbox Indie Games on Xbox 360. It's a puzzle game.[/size]
[size=78%]*Maze of Apes from Blanc Game Studio for Xbox Indie Games on Xbox 360. It's a puzzle game.[/size]
[size=78%]*0 Gravity Y3030 from Evolving Software for Xbox Indie Games on Xbox 360. It's a driving game.[/size]
[size=78%]*Sticky Bump from KeeWeed for Xbox Indie Games for Xbox 360. It's a action game.[/size]
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly releases
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 02:53:00 PM »
I already got Last Story.  I may eventually get Sleeping Dogs as that looks quite good.  If I ever get Darksiders 1 and like it, I may pick up DSII as well afterwards.  For August, this seems like a heavy week.  Didn't the 3DS XL just come out as well?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 03:06:41 AM »
Wouldn't New Super Mario Bros. 2 be part of this list?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 07:04:11 AM »
It came out on the 19th, one day after the weekly period ended (Sunday August 12-Saturday August 18). I will update the thread with this weeks releases later today.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20