Author Topic: Mafia LXII. AC:New Leaf, Old feuds. Day 4. Agent K.K. is on the case!  (Read 15129 times)

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Mafia LXII. AC:New Leaf, Old feuds. Day 4. Agent K.K. is on the case!
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2014, 10:07:24 PM »
Well, there gos my rival, Pokepal :'(

Made you look ****.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2014, 10:20:58 PM »
...Um, I think, er, well, you see, t-things are pretty quiet... Now normally I, uh, I like quiet but...

Okay, I can do this, just breathe easy, breathe...

...I-it's just a s-suggestion, so no offense or anything... but I think, uh, I think more people should vote...

...Please don't hit me! I-it's just a, uh, piece of advice... I-it's our only course of, uh, action... even if it's just a guess... w-we can't let s-someone, um, bad, the bad, bad guy people, t-they could just swoop in... tie it up... it would, uh, not be good. Not good.

Vote RedBlue

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2014, 10:23:14 PM »
Ooo ooo eek! Is it possible Katie is just doing this for attention? Maybe nothing at all really happened and she's just trying to get away from it all. Eek eek?
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2014, 10:24:12 PM »
Wait what did redblue do?
Looks at mop it up and noname2200
Wait a second...

Made you look ****.

Offline RedBlue

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2014, 10:56:46 PM »
Nothing I've been at the gym all day. I think he is the apprentice (now cube) but who cares I'm going to go work out some more because I ate a donut and now I feel fat.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2014, 10:58:20 PM »
Vote Mop it up
Made you look ****.

Offline RedBlue

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2014, 11:04:24 PM »
vote mop it up I'm getting on the bandwagon  :-[

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2014, 11:48:14 PM »
Noname2200 is defiontly cube's apprentice!
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2014, 11:54:35 PM »
After roughing up a few more residents in this town, I was finally given a lead on Katie's whereabouts. I was told to find a black market dealer called Crazy Redd and that he would know exactly where Katie was. With the sun almost setting, I headed off to a secluded park bench by a fountain where this Redd had been spotted on occasion.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2014, 11:56:07 PM »
Vote Mop it up
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2014, 11:59:16 PM »
OK.  My source wants to put this out there.  MopitUp was investigated...and came up townie.  That means Mopitup is either townie or fox Godfather.  Take it how you will but the odds are MopitUp is innocent.  Please don't join bandwagons against most likely innocent people unless you are mafia.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2014, 12:03:13 AM »
Well, well, well.

We have a tie.

3 votes Mop it up
3 votes RedBlue

As per the rules, there will be a 30 minute tiebreaker. A vote can only be cast for one those two players or someone who has voted can change or abstain their vote.

As soon as the tie is broken, this sudden death session will end. If it does not, 3 random players will be chosen to die.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2014, 12:20:01 AM »
That is an incorrect vote. You either vote RedBlue or you just unbold and unvote Mop it up and abstain from voting today.

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2014, 12:22:18 AM »
Vote RedBlue
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2014, 12:24:59 AM »
You currently have 2 votes made. One for Mop it up and one for RedBlue. Both votes are bolded and both say you are voting for them. Although I wouldn't count either votes if a player voted twice in the day, since the Mop it up vote was made before the deadline, it is still the vote that counts. It has to be unbolded and say un-vote Mop it up for the vote to be disallowed and the new vote for RedBlue to count.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2014, 12:33:39 AM »
Am I too late?

Just got home. If I am understanding it we are in a run-off between Mop it up and RedBlue.

My gut tells me Mop it up is guilty but apparently she was searched. I'll vote RedBlue if it breaks a tie but I still say we should watch out for Mop it up.

KHUSHRENADA EDIT: This vote was made after the tie was broken and does not count.

STRATOS RESPONSE: Sorry, I got the thread end time wrong and just ran in the door from where I was this morning.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 12:51:46 AM by Stratos »
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2014, 12:35:47 AM »
Alright. The final vote tally is:

RedBlue - 4
Mop it up - 3
Dan Laser - 1

To reiterate, the tie was still in effect until Sundoulos voted because Lucariofan99 had to unbold and unvote his original Mop it up vote which occurred before the deadline and sudden death.

Therefore, the votes were:

RedBlue - noname2200, Spak-Spang, Mop it up

Mop it up - Lucariofan99, RedBlue, LuigiDude

That was the tie that had to be broken. Now with Lucario's second vote, I could consider the Mop it up vote nullified since he had two votes but he was clearly in the act of trying to change his vote so that he didn't just abstain from voting Mop it up but he also voted for RedBlue instead. However, before he could complete the transaction, Sundoulos voted for RedBlue. In all above situations, RedBlue was doomed. But the rules stated before hand how a tie could be broken and casting another vote thereby making both not count which would break the tie is not an option. There had to be a clear change made either by simply nullifying the vote or cancelling it and voting for the other person. Lucariofan99 had done neither by the time Sundoulos cast his vote.

It sounds complicated yes but keep it in mind for future tiebreakers in case someone thinks they have broken the tie but made this error thereby causing it to still remain.

Night actions due in 30 minutes from this post.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 12:58:48 AM »
Sitting on the bench, I checked my watch. 30 minutes to go before I might lose Katie without a trace. I needed to find my target. And then I saw coming out of the shadows the man I was looking for, Crazy Redd!

"I believe you have something of mine," I stated, reaching for the gun I had in my pocket, "One of my fans, Katie the kitten."

"K.K.! Boy, am I glad to see you," said Redd, who began to laugh.

"I think you're about to change your mind on that," I remarked, pulling out the gun and targeted Redd.

"Whoa! I see you've got your eyes on blowing my brains out, ha ha ha," laughed Redd, "But before you do, I've got something to show you."

"It better be Katie," I threatened and cocked the gun.

"I can see you mean business. Well, that's perfect! I want to talk business too. Alright, follow me to Katie," Redd grinned.

I followed Redd down to the business district past the train tracks. Going past a few shops, we went down an alley where he pushed away a trashcan blocking a door and led me into a brand new nightclub. After carefully scanning for an ambush, I turned back to Redd.

"Alright, where's Katie?" I asked.

"Not here," laughed Redd.

"Wrong answer," I replied and aimed the gun at his leg.

"Whoa! You don't want to shoot the manager of your record label, do ya cuz?" asked Redd.

I paused. "What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.

"I bought it, K.K.! I now control your music. But I don't just want your old stuff. I want to have you working for me as my big star and have the rights to your future music as well. So, I've got a contract for you worth billions of bells. I'm going to promote you like never before and make you rich through endorsement deals and advertising rights to your music. In addition, you'll be the owner of this club where you can perform any night however you want with any crowd you want. No more scrapping by at the dingy Club LOL. What do you say, K.K.? All you have to do is sign here and forget about that little kitten, Katie," explained Redd.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2014, 01:14:40 AM »

In the end, I took the money. Some people might call me a sell-out but I've been working hard my whole life and financial security was just something I wanted at this point in my life. And I can't deny, I'm more popular now than ever. It seems you can't turn on the T.V or radio without seeing me or hearing my voice.

This popularity has even led to a resurgence in sales for some of my lesser known albums like Pondering.

It reminds me of being a detective and investigating, don't you think?

No one ever did hear from or see Katie again. Some ask me if I wonder about what happened to her. The truth is I don't. She got into the mess so I don't see why it had to be me to get her out of it.

No, the only thing I ever wonder about is where Crazy Redd got the money to become my record label manager and sign me to this wonderful contract. But I know enough not to ask such a question. Well, got to head off to my next commercial shoot. So long, Shangri-La!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2014, 01:15:21 AM »
Where Crazy Redd got the money.