Author Topic: Splatoon Update Tonight Adds New Map To Multiplayer  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Splatoon Update Tonight Adds New Map To Multiplayer
« on: June 10, 2015, 03:30:17 AM »

The summer fun rolls on.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40408/splatoon-update-tonight-adds-new-map-to-multiplayer

Splatoon's newest map is unlocking tonight for multiplayer, though it may be familiar to those who have beaten the game.

The Kelp Dome stage will open up as a multiplayer map at the usual Splatoon update time of 10pm ET, 7pm Pacific. Kelp Dome will become the seventh multiplayer map for the game.

This does open the door for other single player stages to come into the multiplayer at later dates.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Splatoon Update Tonight Adds New Map To Multiplayer
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 03:55:47 PM »
The dome stage from the single player is unleashed! Now all that's left is the docks stage.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 06:21:02 PM »
Oh goody, I'll get on that right awa-oh wait I forgot, my gamepad charger is bust and I have to wait for the one I ordered to arrive (hasn't even shipped yet) because a certain Japanese company thinks that not having them in stores is a good idea...

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 06:29:34 PM »
I'm not sure that was Nintendo's call to make. I doubt retailers were in a hurry to devote shelf space to an accessory for a low-selling console that most people don't need.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent