Author Topic: Metroid Prime Marathon Weekend  (Read 734 times)

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Metroid Prime Marathon Weekend
« on: May 10, 2014, 01:49:00 PM »

Watch us play Metroid Prime, live!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/editorial/37388/metroid-prime-marathon-weekend

Update: The stream is over, and we vanquished the Metroid Prime with a game clock of 10 hrs, 15 min. (Turns out the clock is paused while you look at the map... the total play time was actually 13 hours!) Thanks to all who watched and chatted with us. We didn't manage to get the charity donation box set up, due to a misunderstanding with Child's Play, but we'll try that again next time.

Hey everybody, I'm experimenting with live gameplay/commentary streaming throughout this weekend. Along with my friends Marco and Alec, I'll try to play through the entire original Metroid Prime -- although we are streaming the beautiful, widescreen version included in Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii. Even better, we're playing it on Wii U, so the video output is through HDMI and directly into my new capture device. We also have a microphone set up to pick up our live commentary, so please do interact! We might even need some help to avoid getting stuck...

Watching is very easy -- head over to my Twitch channel, or just use the embedded player below. We'll keep an eye on the chat, so please do let us know you're watching!

Watch live video from Jonnyboy117 on www.twitch.tv

THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Metroid Prime Marathon Weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 01:33:58 AM »
Don't forget to get a Mother's day card for MOTHER BRAIN ho ho ho!