Poll

New Mutants has been DELAYED yet again. When will it come out? Will it ever come out?

It'll get delayed till Summer time
They'll drop it in the October slot for Halloween
Streaming Rental on Disney+ for double the ticket price
It's cursed.... it's never coming out.
Make it a double feature with Black Widow in the Drive Thru's
Right after they do the reshoots... they have time now. lol

Author Topic: (NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!  (Read 1216569 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!
« Reply #1800 on: October 08, 2013, 07:03:35 PM »
Wolverine is HIGHLY doubtful. I think it's more likely that we would see Spiderman first... but I'm not so sure about that as we don't what the Spider-man Quad-rilogy is going to turn out to be.

Black Panther is rumored to have a Phase 3 movie alongside Dr. Strange.
So Antman won't be the only newcomer post Avengers 2
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 07:06:04 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1801 on: October 08, 2013, 11:55:04 PM »
So, who are the new additions for Phase two again?

Beast?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: October 09, 2013, 12:23:09 AM »
Rocket Racoon and a Giant Talking Tree that can only say it's name like a Pokemon.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: October 10, 2013, 10:21:16 PM »
DANNNNGER ZOOONNEEE
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #1804 on: October 10, 2013, 10:31:08 PM »
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my GIANT THROBBING ERECTION
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #1805 on: October 10, 2013, 10:40:56 PM »
I Thought you were a woman! :Q
Made you look ****.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1806 on: October 11, 2013, 11:04:43 AM »
Are you saying that women can't have giant, throbbing erections?

Sexist much?

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: October 11, 2013, 11:25:32 AM »
I Thought you were a woman! :Q

Listen to Nintendo Free Radio.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: October 14, 2013, 06:50:03 PM »
Two bits of Marvel news.

Guardians of the Galaxy has wrapped it's shooting. On to CGI and editing now.
I hoping a trailer gets attached to the beginning of Thor as well and it was rumored that The Collector - who is a villain in GotG - will be in the post credits of Thor 2
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/10/14/guardians-of-the-galaxy-has-wrapped

Casting of the role of Ant-man has narrowed down to 2 choices.
who would you rather see being directed by Wright as Hank Pym?
1.) Paul Rudd    or    2.) Joseph Gordon Levitt

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/paul-rudd-joseph-gordon-levitt-ant-man-1200724612/
Sources tell Variety that the two actors who have emerged as front-runners to land the title role in the superhero feature are Joseph Gordon Levitt and Paul Rudd. Insiders say there is still a possibility another actor could emerge but as of now, Gordon-Levitt and Rudd are the main contenders the role.

Marvel recently moved up the release date of the comic-book feature to July 31, 2015 and Wright, following his vacation, tweeted Ann pre-production photo of the Ant-Man character, which has since reignited the anticipation that an actor would be attached shortly.

The two choices are certainly interesting. Wrights appears to want more of a normal looking actor for the role with some sort of wise-cracking personality rather than a beefed up action hero like Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans.

Sources indicate the two are expected to meet with Marvel execs and Wright one more time before a decision is made and that there’s also a possibility of one more actor being added into the mix.

I wouldn't mind either, but if they are taking a more comedic approach... even though I think they could both pull it off fine, I would lean more towards Paul Rudd. But then again, I don't know much of anything about Ant-Man.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: October 14, 2013, 10:49:31 PM »
Ant-man is known for creating Ultron something they're taking away from him to put stark in the spotlight.

They're are three Ant-men and this one is probably going to be hank pym. Hank Pym is the dude who's just as smart as everyone else in the room but gets put down by the top men and as a child was taught not to build anything creative and focus his talents on pratical gear. The one time he did give into creation dude made a Killer Robot that is one of the avengers biggest enemies.

Plus getting Ant-man into the mix will be the Marvel cinematic's universe first real foray into Super Science. (thought Extremis probably counts as well)

which means we could get a Varation of this in A3

Also in marvel news Marvel is prepping mini series to further their universe.

EXCLUSIVE: The notorious secrecy that surrounds Marvel’s projects has been heightened to a tenth degree for this one. No one would breathe a word, with rumors that everyone from top to bottom is bound by strict non-disclosure agreements, [/size]but I hear that Marvel is quietly putting together a package of four drama series and a miniseries, a total of some 60 episodes, that would be taken out to the VOD and cable space, with Netflix, Amazon and WGN America rumored as potential candidates. Feelers had been send out, and I hear there is already interest from both digital platforms and traditional cable networks to the package, which I hear is in very early stages with very little talent attached yet.[/color][/size] Reps for Marvel refused any comment. The company has been so adamant about keeping its projects under wraps, ABC topper Paul Lee joked at TCA in August that critics who wanted to attend a screening of the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot, the only one in ages to not be distributed in advance, could expect to be asked to submit “a sample of your grandmother’s urine or the Marvel guys won’t let you in.” In addition to S.H.I.E.L.D., which was just given a full-season order, as we first reported, Marvel is developing Agent Carter, a drama series inspired by the short film Item 47 on The Avengers DVD. It is unclear whether that project is being earmarked for ABC or would be part of the VOD/cable package. Committing to 60 episodes off the bat is a big undertaking for a network/digital service but would make sense for outlets new to scripted programming that are looking to quickly build up a slate and want to capitalize on the Marvel brand.[/color]

[/size][/color]
[/size]Would be a s,art move to get guys on screen without needing a film, a one shot, or a taking up a agents of shield episodie. Its also  a great way to universe chrcaters like the Punisher who marvel won't push for obvious reasons. [/color]
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #1810 on: October 14, 2013, 11:16:22 PM »
ant man would not work! (not now any way)
Made you look ****.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: October 14, 2013, 11:32:09 PM »

It would work and its going too, The film is set for 2015 as the first phase 3 movie,

The test footage

I think removing Ultron from Ant-man is mistake since its really the only note worthy thing that can be done for a sequel to Ant-man.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: October 14, 2013, 11:36:46 PM »
Since Shingi's post had a coding seizure, let me repost what he was posting, with a link so you don't have to strain yourself trying to figure out what it says.

http://m.deadline.com/2013/10/marvel-preps-60-episode-package-of-four-series-a-mini-for-vod-cable-networks/
EXCLUSIVE: The notorious secrecy that surrounds Marvel’s projects has been heightened to a tenth degree for this one. No one would breathe a word, with rumors that everyone from top to bottom is bound by strict non-disclosure agreements, but I hear that Marvel is quietly putting together a package of four drama series and a miniseries, a total of some 60 episodes, that would be taken out to the VOD and cable space, with Netflix, Amazon and WGN America rumored as potential candidates. Feelers had been send out, and I hear there is already interest from both digital platforms and traditional cable networks to the package, which I hear is in very early stages with very little talent attached yet. Reps for Marvel refused any comment. The company has been so adamant about keeping its projects under wraps, ABC topper Paul Lee joked at TCA in August that critics who wanted to attend a screening of the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot, the only one in ages to not be distributed in advance, could expect to be asked to submit “a sample of your grandmother’s urine or the Marvel guys won’t let you in.” In addition to S.H.I.E.L.D., which was just given a full-season order, as we first reported, Marvel is developing Agent Carter, a drama series inspired by the short film Item 47 on The Avengers DVD. It is unclear whether that project is being earmarked for ABC or would be part of the VOD/cable package. Committing to 60 episodes off the bat is a big undertaking for a network/digital service but would make sense for outlets new to scripted programming that are looking to quickly build up a slate and want to capitalize on the Marvel brand.

I sincerely hope that they do some of the grittier things on a network like Netflix that would release them all at once. Something like a Blade continuation starring Snipes, The Punisher continuation/reboot starring Thomas Jane.
There was planning for a show based on Alias, and another one based on Heroes for Hire some time ago. No idea if maybe those were resurrected.

Daredevil is a candidate, since Marvel said recently that they had no plans to make a movie out of that property anytime soon (or something like that). An L&O meets Batman style show might be good.

I hear Ghost Rider is back at Marvel, but I'm not sure how a TV series about that would go. Might be kinda like an effects heavy Supernatural show I guess.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:42:06 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: October 14, 2013, 11:41:06 PM »

It would work and its going too, The film is set for 2015 as the first phase 3 movie,

The test footage
http://d1fgn7wex1bhjn.cloudfront.net/assets/tarantulaV2/embedded_images/1365583406_antman.gif

I think removing Ultron from Ant-man is mistake since its really the only note worthy thing that can be done for a sequel to Ant-man.

He can still create Vision, and the creation of Ultron may be credited to Stark in the upcoming Avengers movie, but supposedly Pym has already been reference in the 1st Thor movie, so he could still have a hand in it, even if he is only referenced by name this time.

Announcing him, by name, as a co-creator/responsible party in A2 would be a perfect lead-in for his own movie. I'm sure the only reason he wasn't able to be the creator of Ultron in the MCU is because of Wrights schedule and not being able to get the movie out in a timely fashion due to other commitments.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: October 14, 2013, 11:46:03 PM »
Paul Rudd is the man, but so is JGL. JGL is Robin (or Batman?) though, so by default he can't be Antman. Yes, Human Torch can be Captain America...but DareDevil is also Batman, so I guess that standard doesn't work. Whatever.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: October 14, 2013, 11:50:17 PM »
Well in this case, Robin has been rumored as a possible Dr. Strange, so we trade DareDevil to be their Batman and take their Robin to be our Dr. Strange..... strange right.

But then again "Deadpool" became the Green Lantern, so really, Marvel is owed 2.
Robin is possibly just the first.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: October 15, 2013, 09:16:09 AM »
In Young Avenger and another continuity Iron Man actually make Ultron so their is precedence.  I prefer Hank doing it because of his connection with the Wasp and it give it this whole weird family vibe.  Especially if Vision is made by Ultron.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: October 15, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »
First 3 minutes of tonites episode (ep4) of Agents of SHIELD

I find it funny that they obviously just filmed it in public, as you can see all the people trying to capture whats going on on their cellphone cameras. 1 guy even jumps into the shot and interacts with the actors.

and then BAM, something unexpected happens. there is a severed hand on the floor.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: October 15, 2013, 11:12:29 AM »
If I hadn't already planned to be in for the full season of Agents of shield it would have failed the three episoide litmus test and would have been relegated to next years Netflix binge. There's a good chance i'm looking at the show and expecting too much a guy who reada comics but this show isn't just not what I expected but it has no actual hook to keep people coming. But its going to succed on the Marvel name.

Your in the Marvel Universe and this is the only story telling Avenue with the expection of a movie or two every year for fucks sake. Even with TV as a medium there's a **** ton that can be done with the concept.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: October 15, 2013, 11:50:24 AM »
 They've got 22 hour long episodes to fill in the first season. I imagine they are trying to not blow their load too soon, but yes, they need that over-arching plot leading towards a defined Big Bad sooner rather than later. Hopefully they establish that during this episode.

Right now it's a bunch of team building episodes with thin sub plot strings running through them.
There needs to be a clear objective that is trying to be achieved, such as secure certain artifacts in a race against HYDRA before they can assemble a weapon that is sure to alter modern civilization, with a side plot of trying to subdue the re-emergence of AIM as they are trying to kidnap brilliant scientist from all fields of study all over the world. In between will be a few movie hyping/tie-in episodes that usually have special guest appearances from the movie (Agents, Heroes, Villains, etc).

I assume they are getting there, but they could ramp it up a little sooner, as I see lots of people tuning out as they are not exactly getting what they were hoping for.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: October 15, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »
I really don't want the Ultimate weapon Over-Arching theme.  Those rarely end well.  The Rising Tide thing is suppose to be the overarching plot thing.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: October 15, 2013, 12:45:23 PM »
well they need to dive into it a little quicker.

it's no more than background static at this point.
and those were just examples, not suggestions.
If Rising Tide is going to lead to something HUGE, then great, but they could turn up the heat on it a little. I know we are only about to be 4 episodes in, but this show has the potential to be the central HUB of all things MCU related and therefore needs to succeed.

And as a Marvel fan, I want nothing more out of Marvel than to be able continue to give me my Marvel fix in a medium that I can continue to enjoy with minimum investment (I stopped reading comics when I was in my early teens, have no plans on going back now). Bringing all these characters to life in live action format is amazing, and it's even more amazing that they are connecting them all in the same universe instead of stand-alone isolated projects. So for me AoS means alot more in the long term than the Saturday Morning family show aired on a Tuesday Night that it has been dressing itself up as in the first 3 episodes. I've enjoyed all 3 episodes so far, but I really just want this show to find it's groove and it's audience and settle in for exciting and successful series of Marvel related craziness.
The success of this show is what leads to the reality of that 60 episode/4 shows and a mini-series that Marvel is pitching right now.

and speaking of that, anyone care to take a guess at what the 4 shows and the Mini-series will be?
or what you want them to be?
I ran across this article when looking for shows Marvel mentioned were coming to TV:
http://comicsalliance.com/alias-hulk-cloak-dagger-abc/  (Alias - aka Jessica Jones; The Hulk; Cloak and Dagger; Mockingbird)
I assume some or most of those would stay with ABC and wouldn't be part of the 60 ep 4/1 deal

1. The Punisher
2. Daredevil
3. Blade?
4. Heroes for Hire?
Mini Series - ?

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1822 on: October 15, 2013, 01:48:54 PM »
Maybe something with Hawkeye and Black Widow? Something to make them look a bit more badass?

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: October 15, 2013, 01:57:04 PM »
All those shows are off the shelf for one reason or another. But with shield being popular they all should be put back on the table expect Hulk which is dead dead dead.

If they're doing this style than they should brand it Marvel Knights to seperate it from the films, one shots, and TV shows.

Marvel Knights Punisher
Marvel Knights Daredevil
Marvel Knights Ghost Rider
Marvel Knights Blade

I'm not exactly sure how Marvel plans to do magical characters seeing how in this universe the asgardians are just aliens.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: October 15, 2013, 02:31:20 PM »
All those shows are off the shelf for one reason or another. But with shield being popular they all should be put back on the table expect Hulk which is dead dead dead.

Hulk is rumored to be getting another movie. Phase 3 I believe. so a TV show would definitely be out of the question.

If they're doing this style than they should brand it Marvel Knights to seperate it from the films, one shots, and TV shows.

Marvel Knights Punisher
Marvel Knights Daredevil
Marvel Knights Ghost Rider
Marvel Knights Blade

I think they should find a way to incorporate it all into the same MCU
But if they can't, then Putting them all under a separate Marvel Knight banner, until they feel they can incorporate them would be great.

I'm not exactly sure how Marvel plans to do magical characters seeing how in this universe the asgardians are just aliens.

Well Dr. Strange has a movie coming in 2016 and before that Scarlet Witch will be in A2 along with quicksilver, so we shall find out soon enough.

Maybe something with Hawkeye and Black Widow? Something to make them look a bit more badass?

GAF keeps going on about some Hawkguy which sounds humorous from how they describe it, but would Scarlet want to do TV as Black Widow? Maybe she could just be a regular guest on the Hawkguy show?