Author Topic: Episode 49 - POKÉTION TEST  (Read 1314 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Episode 49 - POKÉTION TEST
« on: February 02, 2015, 11:25:29 PM »

We have world exclusive hands-on with Pokken Tournament in this Famicast! Pikachu's Electric Wind God Fist crushes all!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/famicast/39559/episode-49-poketion-test

Hold on to your Pokéballs, because we've got not one, but two special guests! Sairus Delaney and Andrew Brown join OGs James Charlton and Ty Shughart in this rousing episode of the Famicast. Ty and Sairus break down Pokken Tournament after some hands-on time at the location test. Find out about all the crunchy game mechanics, unique controller, and Tekken references in this lengthy segment. In the back half, the Life in Japan segment turns Famitsu inside out. Listen to what wack games they've given perfect scores, and what crazy business practices and beachball technology let them compete with, you know, the internet. We also got the usual fix of New Business, New Releases and CHARTS CHARTS CHARTS!!!

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 49 - POKÉTION TEST
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 08:35:18 PM »
Music trivia quiz list coming soon, please understand!

Hope you guys enjoyed the show, as mentioned at the end of the episode, please send your fave episodes/moments ideas for the super-special episode 50 we have planned for later this month!

You can also send us feedback and/or hatemail in the following ways:
Short hatemail: @thefamicast
Long hatemail: famicast@nintendoworldreport.com

Thanks you much for you continued understand!
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.