Author Topic: New Killer 7 Screenshots  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Molobert

• topo de oro
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
New Killer 7 Screenshots
« on: August 20, 2003, 04:54:46 PM »
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for Killer 7 (at least not a recent one), but I found a bunch of new screenshots so I thought I'd make a new one. These pictures are very cool, dare I say uber rad. Here is the link -

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=74&object_id=495539&adtag=network=ign&site=cube&pagetype=medialist&page_title=Killer+7

Just copy and paste, the link button isn't working for me. I highly recommend you click on the pics called "Bloody Carnage" and "Absolutely way too cool." Maybe the "gamecube is for 8 year olds" fanboys will finally shut their trap.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
RE: New Killer 7 Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 05:18:11 PM »
lol... IGN is stealing pictures.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2003, 06:02:51 PM »
Why those crooks!
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Perfect Cell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2003, 06:12:25 PM »
Looks awesome of course... still dont understand how you play it. Is it like Dead to Rights? anyways it looks great

Offline rpglover

• View Profile
RE:New Killer 7 Screenshots
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 03:47:33 AM »
well the pictures are very nice looking and the graphics are pretty amazing- they have lots of style
but as of right now we dont really have any good indication of how this game will play
i call the big one bitey.

Offline THF

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 05:47:35 AM »
I always find it funny whenever anyone says "maybe this will finally get rid of the kiddy image" with the release of any "mature" themed game comes out for the Cube.  You know very well that it won't do anything, because there are a lot of mature themed games on Gamecube, and they've all done nothing too.  All we're going to be left with is a game that would have sold much better on the PS2 (see: Eternal Darkness)

Anyway, this game looks so badass and I absolutely LOVE the graphic style.  Whenever I see it, I get a feeleing of a Max Payne type of game, either way I'm sure it'll still be amazing.

Offline mjbd

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2003, 03:10:08 PM »
This game looks very cool, and hopefully it plays as good as it looks.  Will it drop the current image nintendo has?  No.  But the vibe doesnt seem to be the same as it was back in the N64 days.  I havent talked to anyone since Cube actually released that said its only for little kids.  Most poeple feel the way I do, its the system for everyone.  If you own a Cube, you will find alot of games you like.  I have heard people say there are more games on PS2, and X-box has more M rated games,  but I havent heard anyone say they bought an X-box or a PS2 over Cube because the Cube is for kids.  Anyway, I think a Max Payne style of gameplay could work really well, and Capcom has become my 2nd favorite developer this genration, only behind nintendo of course.  
Formerly Known As Mike_OPN2000

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2003, 06:13:55 PM »
It is Capcom. If they invest the monvey in advertising, this game will have much better sales than ED.

Offline mjbd

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 12:50:27 PM »
ED didnt sell very well, but I think it didn mangage to sell over 500k world wide before stores slashed the price to $20.  If ED had been advertised more, it would have been a million seller.  The average consumer knew very little about ED.  Its a shame, but its really nintendo's fault.  Capcom knows better, and will properly advertise for Killer 7.
Formerly Known As Mike_OPN2000