Author Topic: I HATE LAX  (Read 34990 times)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
I HATE LAX
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:59:07 AM »
TRIP IS OVER FUCKING 9 HOUR LAYOVER, CUNTS GOING TO LONDON ARE CLOGGING UP GATE 23

EDIT: keeping all this as I posted it for posterity. updates in most recent post.

Ok fellas and ladies, listen up.

between 18/7/08 and 3/8/08 I will be in America and Canada. Pretty much sticking to the west coast. I'm already staying with former PGC regular Ms. Pikmin in Sacremento soon after arriving and Berto2k, in wherever he lives. From there, I still have to make my way to Vancouver, where my tickets to fly out are from. SO Who has a place I can stay at? I'm hoping to visit both states between California and British Colombia in that time and use planes as little as possible. So I'll need places to stay along the way.

I know Svevan is in Oregon and Pro might be in Cali, I'm not sure.

PLease keep in mind that being a poor arse student I can't really pay you or anything. I'll happily buy you milk and cereal in the morning, beer at pubs or at bottleshops if you're underage s well as entertain you with epic stories of my travels.

If you can't offer me a place to crash but still wanna hang out that's cool, I'll need something to do.

OMG WAIT WE COULD MAKE THIS AN EPIC PGC ROAD TRIP UP TEH COAST! How awesome would that be, travelling up the coast, playing games along the way, DS in the car, stopping at people's houses and hitting up MARIEO CART, this could be epic guys! Comon!

So who's interested?

Also Infernal may or probably wont be coming, he wanted to but he has to pay like a million dollars because he keeps hurting himself and has no health insurance and public hospitals are underfunded after a decade of right wing rule so they're no good but who knows!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 06:49:15 PM by RABicle »
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
My lack of balance will be the death of me!

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
I see 17 views but not enough "HEY COME STAY AT MY PLACE!" or "**** YEAH SLUTS I'LL BORROW MUM'S VAN AND WE'LL DRIVE UP THROUGH THE ROCKIES!"

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Not unless you come to my side of the US, sorry buddy. Sounds like it could make for an EPIC time though. good luck with that
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
I'm afraid you would steal my stuff while I am at work.

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
Nah it's cool I'll do my own thing during the day, I can be out of the house and ****.

Also I wont eat anyone's pets or children. I even have a working with children clearance that proves I'm not a fuckup.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
Well then, let's pencil my couch (located in the east side of Washington state) as a "maybe."

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
I live in Southern Idaho pretty close to Oregon. It depends on if I have a job or not but I'd let you hang here for  a day if it isn't too far out of your way. But I don't know for sure cuz my parents are talking about moving to Nebraska when their lease is up and I think they have a year to go but they have wiggled out of leases before so...
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
come to new york, i need a new drinking buddy!!!!
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
Between Decoyman, DrewMG, Uncle Bob, and myself there is line of stops from Nebraska to Ohio. Then you can move right on to EasyCure (unless someone here is in Pennsylvania?).

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
If I didn't still live with my parents I'd let ya come over.

public hospitals are underfunded after a decade of right wing rule so they're no good but who knows!

And hey, the right-wing now is very different from the right-wing of old.  Some of us "olds" are still around.  So try to at least say neo-conservatives instead.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:13:09 PM by DAaaMan64 »
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
Hey RAB, I also live in Sacramento.

WE CAN HANG OUT
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
DONT DO IT! he'll *huggle* you to death

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
HEY COME STAY AT MY PLACE!

**** YEAH SLUTS I'LL BORROW MUM'S VAN AND WE'LL DRIVE UP THROUGH THE ROCKIES!

Seriously though, you can't stay at my place.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
False hope like that is no way to treat the members of our community Vudu.

Now RAB keep in mind i never said you could stay at my place, i just offered you to come drink with me. MAYBE i'll let you crash in my car but only after i take out the battery so you dont steal it or anything. Not that i dont trust you of course..

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Not that i dont trust you of course..

He's the descendant of a criminal, and we should treat him as such.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Not all criminals are bad people though. If he's anything like Bender i'd let him stay in my closet

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
you can't judge people based on their actions. That would be unethical or something.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
you can't judge people based on their actions. That would be unethical or something.

That something being the criminal justice system.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

LOL.  I honestly can't tell if you're being serious.  If you can't judge someone based on their actions, what can you judge them on?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
the Rat profiles people based on their appearance FTL

Offline Svevan

• Not Afraid of Being Afraid
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
    • Continuity
By July or August I might might might have a new place with roomies (been crashing with my dad ever since the "I'm-moving-to-Portland-oh-wait-no-I'm-not" fiasco). If I do have a place of my own, consider the couch yours! There's some good brewpubs around here (and if you have a little cash (30 or 40 bucks) we can go see some authentic Shakespeare plays in an outdoor theatre, really sublime stuff), but I might have to join you on the trip up to Portland so we can really hit the town (we'll need a place to stay in P-town oh shits we should ask Rimmer I owe him a Professor Layton notepad). My area is not entertaining necessarily, but Crater Lake is pretty swank as are Ashland and Jacksonville.

If I can't offer you a place to stay, you've gotta stop by so we can get some beers or whatever.

What are your plans for transport? How will you be getting North? I'd be intrigued by the possibility of seeing some So Cali.

edit: For the record, I live right on I-5 which I assume will be your main highway. A little less than three hours north is Eugene, a fine college town (U of O) and an hour or so north of that is Portland, the beer capitol of the world (and I'm not kidding).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 06:03:32 PM by Svevan »
Evan T. Burchfield, aka Svevan
NWR Message Board Artist

My Blog

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
between 18/7/08 and 3/8/08 

*brain explodes*

Live in southern ca but no space sorry
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
DANG IT WHAT IS YOU NAME?

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Roland?
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------