Author Topic: THE RAT is officially no more.  (Read 9203 times)

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Re: THE RAT is officially no more.
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 03:03:13 AM »
If you get banned its because insanolord got an itch in the middle of his back that he couldn't reach one night and decided to take his frustrations out on someone else (probably you).

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 11:36:22 AM »
God, how many chances can one guy get? Who wants to bet how long it will take until the next meltdown?
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline supermario2k

• Totally not The Rat. Really.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 12:45:30 PM »
There won't be a next meltdown. That was the whole point of this coming clean. Thanks for the vote of confidence though, I will be sure to disappoint you there.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 08:38:50 PM »
I am proud of you rat for doing this, so you have my support.  ;D

Just don't f*ck it up!
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2016, 08:53:29 PM »
Wait, michaelbaysuperfan616 was The Rat?!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2016, 08:54:43 PM »
The Rat likes Michael Bay?!
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2016, 08:56:01 PM »
There's just no redeeming this guy!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2016, 12:05:38 AM »
There won't be a next meltdown. That was the whole point of this coming clean. Thanks for the vote of confidence though, I will be sure to disappoint you there.

I'm not sure I buy the whole "I am a nice guy now because I have learned to spell" story, especially seeing as your last meltdown was only about a month or two ago. All these dupe accounts serve is to create another tangled rat to add the giant petulant rat king that is your presence on this forum.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline supermario2k

• Totally not The Rat. Really.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2016, 12:33:53 PM »
No it was all a character. In real life I would never vocally support that political candidate.
Also I never said I was a nice guy, just that I won't be playing that character anymore.
Yes in years past I sometimes let my anger get the best of me, I am not going to argue with that.

I thought it was obvious with the usernames I made up, Michaelbaysuperman616 was right after marvel_moviefan_2012.

MBS616 was obviously a joke, it played into the whole unstable out of control nut going out of his way to piss people off for no good reason. 616 was a reference to the Marvel Universe, a throw back to my account before it.

animecyberrat was a joke account also. I had another, mysterious account before that you will ALL be surprised if I revealed.

That was just me coming into here to stir **** up. For all the reasons I stated and because I had just been banned from gamefaqs for a really stupid reason that was not temper related and I responded negatively by well lashing out at over a dozen gaming sites. I stuck around this one because I made friends here, I genuinely like Nintendo and I enjoy reading the articles and the content especially the podcasts and the videos.

toddra was the email my university gave me, its just my last name with first initials. That was literally my first time back in over five, maybe six years. It was fun coming back so I ran with it. At first I wanted to fit in, be taken seriously and be my self but then well talking to Khushrenada reminded me of the old times and I reverted real quick.

This time, I didn't lie, I didn't sneak in the back door, I came clean, I aired my grievances and shared why I felt like I was mistreaded and what prompted me to stick with the negative troll-like character for so long.

In real life I was a Sunday School teacher, a am currently member of the Rotary International, I work for a newspaper as a writer, I give to charities, I volunteer my time, I am very decent, nice and professional almost all the time. But it took me years to get here. Anyways I don't want people to like me I just wanted them to know the truth. Stay cool.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2016, 04:10:35 PM »
How deep does the Rat-it hole go?  :Q
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)