Author Topic: Mutant Mudds Deluxe Arriving on Wii U in Q1 2013  (Read 1459 times)

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
Mutant Mudds Deluxe Arriving on Wii U in Q1 2013
« on: November 28, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »

The next 3DS-to-Wii U eShop port is coming early next year and might use Miiverse.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32634

Mutant Mudds Deluxe will release on the Wii U eShop in the first quarter of 2013, according to Renegade Kid Co-Founder Jools Watsham.

In addition, the Wii U version of the game will feature "even more" content exclusive to the platform. Recently, the 3DS version of the game was updated with new levels that were developed for the PC version of the game. Those levels should also be included with the Wii U version.

When asked if the game would support Miiverse integration on Wii U, Watsham stated that they were investigating the possibilities.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline John Kreese

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Mutant Mudds Deluxe Arriving on Wii U in Q1 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 02:18:45 PM »
Those add-on levels rekindled my inner butthurt 11-year-old.  I haven't been so sure that a game was designed by nerd-hating sociopaths since my mighty struggles with the second Bald Bull in Mike Tyson's Punch Out.  "THIRD BOUNCE MY A**!  HOW THE F*** CAN YOU TELL WHICH ONE IS THE THIRD BOUNCE?  F***ING F***!"

Yeah, I was pretty foul-mouthed for 11.

Here's hoping the deluxe version of Mutant Mudds doesn't inspire me to chuck the gamepad at the wall.  It doesn't seem as resilient as the old indestructible NES controllers.  Also, f*** Bald Bull.
This is a karate dojo, not a knitting class.

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPix™
  • Score: -178
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »

HOW THE F*** CAN YOU TELL WHICH ONE IS THE THIRD BOUNCE?  F***ING F***!"

I usually close my eyes for that part and just listen to the timing of the sound effects.
Gouge away.

Offline TheBigK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 02:51:01 PM »
And I was pondering finally downloading this on 3DS, too. Haha, well now I'll just wait until the Wii U version arrives.
Nintendo Network ID: TheBigK

Add me!

Offline vids

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 02:59:02 PM »
So I guess you'll be jumping to the gamepad for foreground and TV for midground/background.