Author Topic: overheard on the bus..  (Read 2719 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
overheard on the bus..
« on: February 08, 2017, 11:41:04 PM »
Check it, I ain't joking: I overheard someone say to his friend "in the old games, Donkey Kong was the bad guy, and Mario was the main character." Soo funny and wow did I feel like an old man because the other guy was just in shock when he heard it. Anyways, what's the craziest conversation you've overheard someone have at a restaurant, on the bus, on their phone, etc?
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: overheard on the bus..
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 01:39:34 AM »
A just released convict from a prison talking to the Greyhound bus driver how Heroin and Crack aren't addictive, it's all a ploy by the government.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 05:23:02 AM »
I heard people talking about Undertale! Nudge Nudge shyguy
Made you look ****.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 12:05:32 AM »
I don't know. Can you really seem like an old man if you're busting out a "Check it"?  :confused;
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 12:27:44 AM »
Cash me outside busting out the How do you do, fellow kids? how bow dah?
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 03:05:04 AM »
I always like to say "Hello, people my age!" Them teens are so stupid that they don't think to check if they really are my age and, just like that, I've infiltrated the group. Of course, the problem is that now I'm going to three high schools to keep up the ruse and Jenny from Eastbrook High is hoping I take her to the Eastbrook High prom while Beverly from Central High wants me to take her to the Central High prom and I think Danny from Meadowview High is going to ask me to the Meadowview High prom with him and I don't know how I can make it to all 3 proms on the same night. It's hard enough being on the Eastbrook Volleyball team, Central High Basketball team and Meadowview High cheerleading team and making all those schedules work. Plus, on top of that, my boss is getting suspicious about all the sick days I've been calling in and why I'm so hard to find at the office on other days. It's stressful being a teenager these days.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 04:07:21 AM »
Cash me outside busting out the How do you do, fellow kids? how bow dah?

We need to make "how bow dah" a thing on this forum.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 10:35:58 AM »
I always like to say "Hello, people my age!" Them teens are so stupid that they don't think to check if they really are my age and, just like that, I've infiltrated the group. Of course, the problem is that now I'm going to three high schools to keep up the ruse and Jenny from Eastbrook High is hoping I take her to the Eastbrook High prom while Beverly from Central High wants me to take her to the Central High prom and I think Danny from Meadowview High is going to ask me to the Meadowview High prom with him and I don't know how I can make it to all 3 proms on the same night. It's hard enough being on the Eastbrook Volleyball team, Central High Basketball team and Meadowview High cheerleading team and making all those schedules work. Plus, on top of that, my boss is getting suspicious about all the sick days I've been calling in and why I'm so hard to find at the office on other days. It's stressful being a teenager these days.

And all while maintaining your secret identity and a teen crime fighter! This man can do it all!
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast