Author Topic: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy has no plans of localization, at the moment  (Read 3298 times)

Offline SolxBurst

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
In a recent interview with Tomoya Asano of Square Enix, he stated that they have no plans to localize Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. All hope is not lost as he said:
“keep talking about it on Facebook and Twitter, and keep watching for new info from [them]."
So plans could change, we just have to be very loud about wanting the game. So scream to the heavens that they shall open the Japanese floodgates and allow the amazing games to pour into the lands of America, Europe, and beyond! SHOUT IT MY WESTERN BROTHERS! LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD FROM THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THE SQUARE ENIX STRONGHOLD THAT THEY WILL GRACE US WITH THIS GAME!...Get on twitter: Follow @BDFFLocalize and #BringBravelyDefaultWestGet on Facebook and join the cause! :http://www.facebook....nax_wizard=true Let your voice be heard, I want this game, and so should you!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 10:30:57 PM by SolxBurst »

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Operation Rainfall 2: Rain Harder
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
Well, time to learn Japanese.
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
The game looks good, but I'm afraid it would be yet another RPG I buy then wouldn't play. While we're at it, let's try to get Beyond the Labrynth localized. I had no idea that the game came out in Japan earlier this year. I also have no idea what the game is about other than it's reminiscent of Ico and sure does look pretty.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
With how much I've seen of this game I thought it was already being localized.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Tamazoid

• Score: -5
    • View Profile
The game looks good, but I'm afraid it would be yet another RPG I buy then wouldn't play. While we're at it, let's try to get Beyond the Labrynth localized. I had no idea that the game came out in Japan earlier this year. I also have no idea what the game is about other than it's reminiscent of Ico and sure does look pretty.

I don't think we want Beyond the Labyrinth. From all reports it's a mediocre title and I'm pretty sure it bombed in Japan.
Follow me on Twitter
Or join in at the castle

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
I don't care, I still want it.

Offline RagnaBlade

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
I really want this to come to NA. I could really use a TWEWY 2, though. But this. Yep, I want it.
Sand will cover this place. Sand will cover you.

Offline Lithium

• disparaging user title
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 04:03:25 AM by Lithium »

Offline ymeegod

• Score: -9
    • View Profile
We'll just see about that %(*^).

Offline leahsdad

• This title stolen by Rhythm Thief
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
[Showing off game collection]

Oh yeah, I know I have 2 sealed copies of that game.   1 is for trading.  But people who collect Amiibos?  They really have a problem!

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
Re: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy has no plans of localization, at the moment
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 07:35:20 PM »
Count me in.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;