Author Topic: Official Club Nintendo Thread  (Read 501559 times)

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Looks like Nintendo is prepping Club Nintendo in NA
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »
Smoke,smae problem here.  Then again I don't register **** that I buy. I think I've done it twice...
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 02:19:53 AM »
In for one!!

Also Wii Fit gives 80 coins, LOZ:Crossbow training gives 50 coins

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:31:35 AM by Flames_of_chaos »
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 02:25:32 AM »
Norfair
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 02:30:56 AM »
i hardly call that a collection. I mean come on now, they could fit EVERY SINGLE game and watch game on the a DS Cart, and how many are on it? Like 3

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2008, 02:55:55 AM »
How about REAL GIFTS like the Wii Sports official sountrack?

huh
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2008, 03:01:46 AM »
Heres some fun facts:
Wii Fit is 80 coins, every other Wii game is 50 coins, and DS games are 30 coins. After going through registering and doing the surveys for each I got 1010 coins (800 I spent on Game and Watch). Also if you get enough coins to get a gold(300 coins) or a platinum(600 coins) in a year you will get another gift from nintendo that's yet to be announced, a Nintendo Club year is from July 1 to June 30th.

Right when I was finished some games I registered earlier before this whole Nintendo Club thing hit populated and are waiting for me to do a survey they are a mix of Wii, DS and WiiWare games each of them have an expiration date to do the survey from 2009 - 2013 so it looks like that Nintendo is giving a healthy time frame to do surveys even on games like Super Mario 64 DS (survey expires in 2009) so I'm guessing 5 years from the game release date?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 03:05:33 AM by Flames_of_chaos »

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2008, 03:04:56 AM »
How in the heck am I supposed to put a registration number in for VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES?!?!

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2008, 03:07:12 AM »
How in the heck am I supposed to put a registration number in for VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES?!?!

If you linked your My Nintendo/Club Nintendo account to your Wii shop channel it automatically registers anything you downloaded from the Wii Shop Channel so basically VC,Wiiware, stuff like the internet,wii speak, nintendo channel.

Edit: Oh I see what you mean, good question.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 03:10:02 AM by Flames_of_chaos »

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2008, 03:08:25 AM »

If you linked your My Nintendo/Club Nintendo account to your Wii shop channel it automatically registers anything you downloaded from the Wii Shop Channel so basically VC,Wiiware, stuff like the internet,wii speak, nintendo channel.

It brought over lots of my VC, DS, and Wii ware stuff but it wants me to put in a pin number for each one! ::cries::
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 03:10:52 AM by GoldenPhoenix »

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2008, 03:13:33 AM »

It brought over lots of my VC, DS, and Wii ware stuff but it wants me to put in a pin number for each one! ::cries::

That's what I did for the past 3 hours since I had nothing better to do and full of insomnia and now it wants me to re-register some stuff again FUN! I'm done with registering stuff for tonight since it's 3am and I can't sleep yay!

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2008, 03:19:50 AM »

That's what I did for the past 3 hours since I had nothing better to do and full of insomnia and now it wants me to re-register some stuff again FUN! I'm done with registering stuff for tonight since it's 3am and I can't sleep yay!

But how do you register a virtual console or wii ware game? It isn't like they come in a physical box with a code.

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2008, 03:23:18 AM »

But how do you register a virtual console or wii ware game? It isn't like they come in a physical box with a code.

Well the way with club nintendo to get points I have no idea, but to register the game in general it automatically registers whenever you purchase or download something on the Wii Shop channel it automatically registers it if you have your club nintendo account linked to your Wii Shop Channel.

My guess which I'm hoping for is true is that it's a small glitch that Nintendo needs to clear up.

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 03:48:28 AM »
Read the FAQ.  You have to e-mail Nintendo with information and they'll do it for you.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline Urkel

• Reggie Fart-Aime
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2008, 05:08:35 AM »
For those of you wondering why you have registered games but no points... you do know you have to take the corresponding surveys for the eligible games to actually get the coins, right?
"ROFS? Rolling on the floor... starving?"- Phoenix Wright

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2008, 05:12:50 AM »
For those of you wondering why you have registered games but no points... you do know you have to take the corresponding surveys for the eligible games to actually get the coins, right?

Yes but all of them are asking me to reregister them. :(

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2008, 05:38:00 AM »
G&W collection? All we got available is Metroid Zero Mission and Mario Tennis GBA (both 5000 stars, about 1000 coins I'd guess). Well, okay, and the Mario Galaxy OST for around 4000 stars (800 coins).

Do they sell Wii points for you yet? We're paying 400 stars per 100 points (would be 80 coins = 100 points for you).

There's a Zelda statue for 15000 Stars... (3000 coins) Considering you have to accumulate these within a year or they disappear that's a LOT of buying and I don't think it's even possible to accumulate that many unless you have a huge backlog of Nintendo games you haven't bought/registered.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2008, 06:46:17 AM »
Gah, this whole thing is fubar'd. A bunch of my registered junk isn't showing up, mostly older GC and GBA era stuff that I'm sure Nintendo won't give me points for anyway. Not to mention that the site keeps logging me out like crazy and browsing around is a damn headache. Ugh, anyway, by the time I sort this all out, I better have like 1600 points so I can get the Hanafuda Cards and Game & Watch Collection.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline Tanookisuit

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
    • jeremytinder.com
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2008, 10:21:15 AM »
the site keeps bumping me off, making me log back in every 2 minutes.  Gah!

Offline White Mage

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2008, 10:25:12 AM »
the site keeps bumping me off, making me log back in every 2 minutes.  Gah!

Yeah, same here.  Anytime I click to a new page I have to sign back in.  Plus the site is moving incredibly slow.
Wii Code:  5059 7465 0039 6632
The Conduit: 1419 7264 9585
AC: City Folk 0388 2629 6780 | Name: Matthew | Town: Adatopia

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2008, 11:02:24 AM »
How am I supposed to take the surveys for the games I already registered? They show up on the site but don't give me a way to do it, and if I re-enter the codes for them it says they've already been registered. It's ridiculous that it's harder because I did it already, if anything I should get extra coins for having registered all these things when I didn't get anything for it.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »
Check your to do list, it's not like you have to be truthful in those surveys lol. Some of my older stuff populated to my to do list so im just half assing surveys to get the coins. Also the Wiiware and VC stuff were dropped from registration/surveys so I suppose I have to wait until they fix it or something. But knowing that I got a free game is awesome in my book.

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2008, 12:00:25 PM »
I think Nintendo's slowly cranking this thing out, with bits and pieces working at a time.  Yesterday none of my old games showed up.  Next, they showed up but asked for a registration code, which I had already given them.  Now, the surveys are showing up.  Not to mention the inconsistent login problems.  The only thing left is VC games, which they apparently have to add manually after I e-mail them.

I like how they force you to fill out the Comments section.  I hope they enjoy all the "Friend Codes suck" messages.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:06:01 PM by MegaByte »
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »
After reading thru the last few comments here, i'm afraid to go home do any of this.... Oh well, i'll just play me some World Of Goo instead ;)

I'll save this crap for the weekend.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2008, 01:48:31 PM »
I'm able to fill out surveys now, things are a bit buggy still, but I bet I will be able to finish them all either tonight or this week at least. There's some stuff I have that isn't on my list- I hope I can add them. I'm glad this is up and running so fast, I wonder how often new prizes will be added.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics