Author Topic: Soul Hackers Finally Making North American Debut  (Read 1352 times)

Offline tylerohlew

• NWR Staff
  • Score: -2
    • View Profile
Soul Hackers Finally Making North American Debut
« on: December 19, 2012, 07:22:50 PM »

Long lost Saturn RPG sees new life, and an American release on 3DS.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32843

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers for the Nintendo 3DS is coming to North America in the Spring of 2013.

The game, released this past August in Japan, is an updated port of the Sega Saturn and PlayStation title released in 1997 and 1999 respectively. It is a first-person dungeon-crawler that has you controlling a group of hackers as they attempt to save humanity from an ancient society. Demons encountered within the dungeon can be fought or conversed with, a successful conversation will have them join your party.

New to the 3DS version of the game are 30 additional demons to the 100+ found in previous versions, a new animated opening, a new theme song, faster loading times, and improved controls. Also new is a demon that levels and grows only through StreetPass encounters with other owners of the game.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Soul Hackers Finally Making North American Debut
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 08:00:22 PM »
Cyberpunk Megaten.

Q2 is awesome already.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline matx88

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Soul Hackers Finally Making North American Debut
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »
I really can't wait for this!! Now all we need is for Altus to announce that Shin Megami Tensei IV will be coming to North America for 3DS!! Fingers crossed  :P
***Sir Miguel II***