Author Topic: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Sets Sail for 3DS  (Read 1056 times)

Offline NWR_MattB

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Sets Sail for 3DS
« on: February 15, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »

Captain Jack Sparrow and his pirates are heading into the third dimension. 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/25383

Come this May, Captain Jack Sparrow and his band of pirates will be present on Nintendo’s new handheld in LEGO form. This joins the previously announced LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, a launch title for the Nintendo 3DS.

The game includes a number of unique features such as “Pirate Duel,” a chance encounter battle system which operates through the use of the handheld’s Street Pass system. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean will also suppose the machine’s built-in Play Coins, which can be used to unlock new characters as well as experience points to help elevate them through the game’s rankings. 

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean will be available in North America this May. 

Offline SilverQuilava

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Sets Sail for 3DS
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:17:09 PM »
I used to like Star Wars. I used to like Indiana Jones. I used to like Batman.  And now....agghh... I liked the Pirates of the Caribbean! Stupid Stupid fcking lego sht.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 09:25:13 PM »
Have you actually played the games Silver? Because they are really good (at least the Star Wars and Batman ones, I haven't played the others). I am not alone either as the games sell really well and get great reviews.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline rad.i.kal

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
    • Scribble People
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »
they are REALLY good fun games that like to be silly and joke ish. I am excited for lego pirates and think it could end up being lots of fun on a handheld