Author Topic: Madworld  (Read 108985 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Madworld
« Reply #525 on: May 15, 2009, 04:19:46 PM »
I may have to grab it. I have money coming in again so I could afford it.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Dirk Temporo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 15, 2009, 10:42:08 PM »
Bump due to interesting interview with the composer for MadWorld. Talks about collaborating with the various rappers and creating Asian-influenced things aimed at western audiences. All very neat.

http://www.originalsoundversion.com/?p=2801

Quoting due to new page and awesome
"You've had your dream old man. It's time to wake up!"
-Travis Touchdown

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 24, 2009, 04:54:51 PM »
I literally just beat this game (cuaght up on the thread during the credits to see if i missed anything, i didnt) and wow it was awesome. I bought this sucker at launch and that first week got to one of the levels in Chinatown then decided to finish some other games first.

once i got those outta the way i decided to jump back into th is but kept putting it off until today. Since the length of the game was already spoiled, i used today to finish it all in one shot and boy was it a great ride. Short? So what this game is freaking awesome. The finall boss was a pleasant surprise and an awesome fight. Reminded me of PunchOut actually lol.

One day i'll come back to this title and finish all those lil challenges i didn't bother doing (i thinkt heres only 1 or 2 i didn't complete actually)
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 24, 2009, 11:34:52 PM »
One thing I really like about the story in this game is:

They tease and tease that Jack is going to do "the right thing" that he's going to listen to this FBI agent and take the guy in etc.  But at the end of the game he even denies the agent and coldly kills the leader.  I appreciate this because it's true, Jack is an asshole and a cold blooded killer, and they don't force him into becoming a good guy. This is a good model. :)
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #529 on: June 17, 2009, 08:39:33 PM »
http://Http://platinumgames.com/2009/06/16/madworld-soundtrack-to-be-released

So if you guys missed out on the preorder bonus here is a second chance to grab the soundtrack.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Dirk Temporo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 17, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »

So if you guys missed out on the preorder bonus here is a second chance to grab the soundtrack.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I downloaded the soundtrack, but I am DEFINITELY going to buy it.
"You've had your dream old man. It's time to wake up!"
-Travis Touchdown

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 18, 2009, 10:18:16 AM »

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I downloaded the soundtrack, but I am DEFINITELY going to buy it.

Well this is pretty "meh" news to me actually (oh god i sound like Ian!) because i'm not the biggest fan of hip-hop so this soundtrack wasn't very appealing to me. There was maybe one track i liked, towards the end of the game, but its just not memorable enough to even warrant a download lol. A lot of the tracks on the early levels sounded very samey to me, because the only word i'd hear was "mad world" too, heh.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.