Author Topic: Mafia XLI:Looney Toons End game Conversation and Wrapup and MVP voting thread.  (Read 20649 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
I think most of us agree that Khush and thatguy are two of the better players at mafia.

If I had to rank a top three it would probably be Khush, thatguy and Vudu. But some good players keep low profiles so it may just be the ones who are out in the open who get acknowledged more for their ability. GP tends to keep a low profile but I find her to be a pretty good player as well. It's just that her play style makes her be noticed less than other people (both a strategically good thing and a potentially bad one).

Plus everyone has their good games and off games depending of team compositions and who has what roles plus outside influences like Real Life distracting them.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Whose side are you on anyway? :P

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Whatcha gonna do, vote him the first day of the next game? :p

And yeah, I wanted to learn whether or not you figured it out on your own, if it was a lucky guess, or if he flat out told you.  Call it an evaluation to better understand competition.  Isn't that a compliment in itself?

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
It pretty much is because you have improved your game Mop_it_up and now people will have to add you into the equation when they think of possible problems in the future.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
Also, I must ask Rabicle: Were your guesses of Dasmos and Mop it up purely guess work or did youknow something the others did not?
Look. I always know everything. I was doubting whether you were Mafia due to your teammates voting for you but GP was next on my vote for list.

Anyway. Special mention must go to all the idiot townies who saw GP vote for me just because and not string her up. Retracting your votes from Mop it Up would only have been acceptable if you switched to her. It was just a parade of stupidity. And then the next day, LOCKING THE VOTE UP omg, the vote is the only weapon the townies have. OMG.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
In conclusion; for losing the game for us I nominate ThePerm as the MVP for the MAFIA side.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Rabicle you can't vote for anybody that is not mafia for the Mafia vote so I will slot that for the Wild Card.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Whatcha gonna do, vote him the first day of the next game? :p

LOL, not like it's as much tradition now as it is for Stevey to vote Khush  ;D

Also, I must ask Rabicle: Were your guesses of Dasmos and Mop it up purely guess work or did youknow something the others did not?
Look. I always know everything. I was doubting whether you were Mafia due to your teammates voting for you but GP was next on my vote for list.

Anyway. Special mention must go to all the idiot townies who saw GP vote for me just because and not string her up. Retracting your votes from Mop it Up would only have been acceptable if you switched to her. It was just a parade of stupidity. And then the next day, LOCKING THE VOTE UP omg, the vote is the only weapon the townies have. OMG.

I was wondering what was going on at the other end. It was Perm's tying the vote that made me suspicious of him being the killer because at the rate townies were dropping the killer needed stall the deaths to find more time to hurt us some before it became too obvious who they were.

I too was surprised how some of our voting patterns were not picked up on. After posting the comprehensive voting list I wondered why no one had seen things like how many times Mop it up and GP voted me for no good reason. Also, the shift away from Mop it up was a bizarre miracle in and of itself.
My Game Collection

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
Biggest joke of all time. Extra credit has to goto Daaman for making Khush suspect him.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
vote mop_it_up she was a straight up G, she took me out even though I unswayed her vote on what was it day 2?
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Also, Dasmos, I didn't purposefully hang you out to dry. I would have done more if I could as I felt it wrong to turn on you to make me a more believable townie. Sadly my work schedule hinders me from making last minute vote changes. :/

No, I was voting along with you, you had done all that you could have. I blame Mop_it_up or GP. Some team mates, instead of voting to save one of their own, they're voting out another team mate.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
Also, I have to ask:  Was I the only one TheFleece told his role to?  I'd imagine that wasn't the case, since Mop_it_up hit him on the first day, but still, I feel it should be asked.

I told you and Khushrenada on blind faith, it turned out to be decent moves, but Mop_it_up saw me sending PMs and figured I knew something and put the hit on me. In fairness the last Mafias I've played I survived much longer so being taken out so early- the whole destruction of the first day just stunned me.

I'll put a vote in for Mop_it_up for Mafia MVP and throw down a Wild Card in for the Townies.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 11:45:29 AM by TheFleece »
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Very interesting results so far. If you don't want your vote known just respond to the PM I sent everybody with your votes.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
I'm going to Vote Dasmos for MVP for being a good sport.

I always know everything.
Lucky guesses indeed. :rolleyes:

I told you and Khushrenada on blind faith, it turned out to be decent moves, but Mop_it_up saw me sending PMs and figured I knew something and put the hit on me.
I told you that in confidence!

It pretty much is because you have improved your game Mop_it_up and now people will have to add you into the equation when they think of possible problems in the future.
Ah dirty floors... I may not even sign up for the next game because I'm just going to get whacked on the first day.

LOL, not like it's as much tradition now as it is for Stevey to vote Khush  ;D
You never take me seriously, but one of these days I'm going to get you. You have no idea how tempting it was to hit YOU on the third day...

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Hey Mop_it_up I have had good games and bad games so even after I lose badly or win greatly I always try my best the next game.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Biggest joke of all time. Extra credit has to goto Daaman for making Khush suspect him.

Khush woulda been my bitch if my plans had gone correctly.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Hey Mop_it_up I have had good games and bad games so even after I lose badly or win greatly I always try my best the next game.
It doesn't matter how good I play it next game, I've a feeling that every single player who was a townie in this game will be after me, and that includes the likes of Thatguy, Khushrenada, Vudu, and RABicle.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
I'm never particularly after anyone besides Pale.  I thought people knew that.  I choose Vudu as a target, as well, because old history dictates we consistently compete.  That's changing a lot now, though, so I'm even letting up on him :p

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
I'm going to Vote Dasmos for MVP for being a good sport.

lol I am joking. I am glad you guys were able to pull it off without the best mafia player (me).
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Hmm we still have a tie in the townie MVP and WildCard.Would be great if we could break the tie.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Wait, we are voting for how many different things? I thought we were voting for one MVP. Are there really three awards?

If there is a second award I would say make it Pugabugz. He stayed in that perfect balance of not dropping off the radar too much to be suspicious but not constantly all over the thread. Make him fit in whatever way you can for any other category vote for me, Maxi.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
I have developed an awful habit of overthinking in this game. I've done it like three games in a row. I should have stuck with my strategy and trusted RAB. But everyone kept saying that RAB could be mafia trying to sacrifice a mafia member to gain trust.

My MVP goes to GP. I finally decided to trust her and take her side since I was tired of voting her or Mop_it_up out and then hear complaints that I'm sexist. So, I decided to be cautious which wasn't easy since I really did keep coming back to Mop_it_up as the best person to vote out. DAaaMan64 gave me wierd vibes and it seemed like it might be a mafia member trying to bandwagon a townie so I thought I was making the right choice. I was right about Stratos as well with his day 1 vote. However, he covered it nicely enough that he seemed like a genuine townie. In the end, I just let paranoia get to me.

MVP for the townies goes to RAB easy. He was the best player on our side.

Wildcard - I don't know. Plugabugz I guess. He was the first one to contact me and tell me he was a townie and I completely wrote him off at that point since he was the first to talk to me and I never suspected him as the killer until his surprise reveal in death.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Wait, we are voting for how many different things? I thought we were voting for one MVP. Are there really three awards?

If there is a second award I would say make it Pugabugz. He stayed in that perfect balance of not dropping off the radar too much to be suspicious but not constantly all over the thread. Make him fit in whatever way you can for any other category vote for me, Maxi.
Yeah there is 3 awards. 1 for best townie.1 for best Mafia Member and the Wild Card who can be anybody in the game.Ok Plugabugz for Wildcard.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Oh, there are three. Then I guess I'll vote RAB as well for the townie one.
My Game Collection

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Rab was good. I'm voting for him.

HOWEVER, EVERYONE should vote for me, I'm a loose cannon cop on the edge who doesn't follow rules.

KAAA BOOOOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGDrV_2ehI
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.