Author Topic: Mario + Rabbids Confirmed, Just Dance 2022 Revealed At Ubisoft Forward  (Read 9304 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

The three constants of Ubi: A toxic work environment, leaks, and Just Dance.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/57449/mario--rabbids-confirmed-just-dance-2022-revealed-at-ubisoft-forward

The worst kept secret of the weekend is now official.

Ubisoft have revealed Mario + Rabbits: Sparks of Hope at their Ubisoft Forward presentation today. The sequel to the 2017 strategy game will add Rabbid versions of Rosalina and Luma, befitting its new intergalactic setting as Mario characters team up with Rabbids to save "Sparks" hidden around the galaxy. You can watch the gameplay and cinematic trailers below.

Just Dance 2022, the twelfth title in the popular dancing series, will also come to Switch on November 4. It will feature 40 new songs, including a new version of "Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels" by Todrick Hall written specifically for the game. For the second year in a row, Just Dance will skip the Wii.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Finally one of my predictions comes true.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Never got very far in the 1st game + DLC, but thought it was alright. The game just struck the completionist side of me the wrong way and I kept getting hung up on trying to get perfect combat chains. Good to see Ubisoft continuing a good thing.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
I really need to buy the first game.  It's on sale so many times I keep telling myself I'll just wait til the next time and focus on the games that might not be on sale for awhile.  Well now it's been a few years so I should finally just do it.

For this new game I like that it looks to be incorporating Galaxy elements and looks like Ubisoft has been allowed to make a new villain and Rabbid companion.  I'm guessing with how successful the first game was Nintendo is letting Ubisoft have more freedom which should be interesting to see what they do.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
The original Mario + Rabbids is still one of my fave Switch games, so I'm thrilled to see a sequel. What I said back with the first game probably still applies here: "This game looks way better than it has any right to be."