Author Topic: Heroes 2  (Read 21426 times)

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
RE:Heroes Season 2 - Some Spoilers in this thread
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2007, 09:43:16 AM »

Originally posted by: Plugabugz
So nobody watches stargate then? lol

I do watch Atlantis, but only because they ended SG-1.

I also watch Dexter, Pushing Daisies, Eureka(currently on hiatus), Californication(currently on hiatus), It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia(currently on hiatus), and Torchwood(currently on hiatus).

Adam deserved what he got, that's all I have to say. Sylar is back to being a d!ck. Peter is fvcking naive (more like DURRRRR!) as always.  

Offline mantidor

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
RE:Heroes Season 2 - Some Spoilers in this thread
« Reply #126 on: December 09, 2007, 03:05:58 PM »

Originally posted by: GoldenPhoenix

Originally posted by: mantidor

And it would be great if Heroes' writers cared about science or just didn't care at all. The really terrible thing is that the half-care, and so their pseudo-scientific babble is cringe worthy.

Because you can explain scientifically why people can fly, stop time, go back to time, and recover from a bullet through the brain.

Precisely. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. So, writers, since it's clear your knowledge and awareness of real science is terrible please don't try to explain things because it only ruins it. I'm specifically talking about things like Sylar's power, leave it at "absorbing brains" or something, don't pretend that the powers are in the brain and you can study them there, it sounds even more illogical than the not-scientific explanation of the power. Not to mention the worst offender which is anything related to DNA and genetics, its like a third grader wrote those "scientific" parts. Just Don't. Do. It.

"You borrow style elements from 20yr old scifi flicks and 10 yr old PC scifi flight shooters, and you add bump mapping and TAKE AWAY character, and you got Halo." -Pro