Author Topic: Mafia L: The Rising of the Dome (Day 2)  (Read 12946 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia L: The Rising of the Dome (Day 2)
« on: April 26, 2011, 09:35:05 AM »
The First votes have come in.  Vudu is the accused.  Go fetch him.
The execution was precise and orderly.   Much as a robot would like.
Sad thing he was just a townie.   Even though he had loose fingers.

"What are these agents doing? Only one go getter in the group.  Are you sure we picked the best for this task?"

T minus 2 Weeks ago

*Suns Up with a Clear Blue Sky that makes you wonder when will the Sun be Scooping his double Scoop of Raisins?*

DeJoinny, Breaths in the crisp Morning Air.   Besides the Messiness with Mayor Geordie for the last few days things where shaping up to be working out to be going quiet swell. 
Shame the paperwork follows you.  Lets see Road Repair, City Cleanup Reporting the Lost and Found is filling up, Maintenance Reporting odd Building damage, a murder towards the south side of town, etc.  Oh, Miss Tommy... out here this could only mean trouble.

"Sir, in light of these recent developments," Miss Tommy waves to the papers, "the City Council given us the unenviable position of enforcing a Quarantine for the City.  Here are few options to carry this out."

Lets see about these:
  1.Posted Guards at all entrance and exits.
  2.Lock all doors and Windows to everywhere.
  3.Close all transportation.  Remove the Towns Gas.
  4.Recently postponed Domed Energy Storm Collector DESC.

I  quickly added one of my own, Remove Population, though who would vote for me then? Probably less paperwork but, none of these option are voter friendly anyway.

"Why should I pick any of these options?"

"Because some are better than others," quipped Tommy though her spectacles and up do.
4  looked interesting.

"Tell me about this dome," waving my hands dismissively.

"The Domed Energy Storm Collector is a Solar\Wind Farm that would cover the whole City regulating inside temperature to a degree and eliminating unscheduled rain fall.  Plus the water collection should help replenish the City's reservoir.   The most innovative portion is a central power generator that will attempt to harvest Cyclonic winds and  A new flash charge battery system to harvest Lightning strikes. "
She adjusted her Glasses.
"The Dome has been ready and schedule for assembly for a while the only problem is... Exits were not build to proper scale size.  Which would work to are favor in this situation.  The estimated time to allowing of Free travel the replacement parts should be in and ready to allow for regular traffic flow."

"So what I heard is we can go through a lot of pain now for clear benefits at Election time.  Lets go with that plan."

Now were going to  get back to this walk.  I wonder if I could just burn these papers...

That was when the construction of the Great Dome began.

Today

"You never going to catch us Coppers," Spouted Loyal with his ice tipped Neo-Mohawk as the car goes speeding down through the town.

O'Hare: Giving chase to 2 lanky Caucasians males stuck in the 80's.

They boys turns down the road.  "Man there has to be enough money in this bags to get a Million cups of coffee," Jar lamented while counting through the goods.
"There's a road down the way Dude, my Family has been passing down its location since prohibition.  I'm sure their be no guards."

O'Hare: Suspects making there way to the Dome Perimeter and will soon be to the clear zone.  Adjusting chase speed accordingly.

"Ah ha, look at that I think we're going ot lose the Beat."

Up high above the city,

"Hey John hows the kids."
"Doing good, things really haven't changed for them. How about that Doll of yours Laecie?"
"She's still worried about getting her special shampoo.  Women and their priorities."

*Little explosion sound, well from here at least, while a small fire cloud comes up from what looks to be a model train setup.*

"For goodness sakes Lacie, you think by know the criminals be hip to the Glass wall their..."
"You know you'd miss it,  Grab the torch I'm sure their going to want us down their to patch it up."

Just another day in maintenance.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 10:07:14 PM by Ceric »
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia L: The Rising of the Dome (Day 2)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 12:07:22 PM »
Vudu was the sacrificial lamb.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 12:09:21 PM »
Does this mean he had the madness?

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 12:37:20 PM »
Vudu didn't get a chance to respond to the votes against him it seems. There goes a townie.

But no mafia hit? We got lucky there.

Hmmm, who wasn't active during the timespan that night actions were due?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:45:18 PM by Silenced »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 01:49:53 PM »
hmm indeed, not doing a hit, or maybe the hit was protected, or maybe the hit was on vudu.

Either way, it doesn't give us a lot of clues...

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 02:14:49 PM »
I make my way over towards the sound of the explosion.  Seems that a car crashed into the clear dome wall.  I noticed a bag not far from the crash site and to my suprise it's full of money. 

I head to the cafe for that cup of coffee I wanted.  I swear they put somthing in this stuff I think to myself.  This money will go a long way in supporting the resistance (or fund the side quest). 

I see a new guy eyeing some ruby, he seems to be well connected and rallyed some support in yesterday's vote.  He may be the one to send the message mainstream.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:23:20 PM by apdude »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 03:42:17 PM »
Hmmmm.... vote Dasmos until some evidence is revealed.

EDIT: I'm not voting for Dasmos.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 05:17:05 PM by Silenced »

Offline Despicable

• Score: -10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 04:05:13 PM »
I vote Silenced

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 05:56:43 PM by Despicable »
Dad I'm in Space

I'm Proud of You Son

Dad are you in Space?

Yes now we are Family again.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 04:08:36 PM »
I absolutely have NO idea what's going on in this game.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 04:24:15 PM »
Yeah I'm with you Toruresu. This is a pretty complex game.
Despicable while The Madness may seem bad it does have some Benifits for the Townie side. He can prevent the Mafia from learning their Mafia reveal thingy and it can also stop the Mafia from sending in their votes. This can,if the Madness is effective, prevent the Mafia from making hits and can make the Mafia not know each other. Which can be a blessing and a curse.The Mafia can't group together and plan if they don't know each other. The curse is that the townies can't really look at voting paterns to figure out the Mafia.

"Roll is going to vote later."
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »
Despicable, all you've been doing is pressuring me to reveal my role. So don't start pointing the finger of blame at me when you look more guilty.

Vote Despicable mafia member trying to get an easy kill?

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »
Listening to the man with the ruby speak he certainly comands the room as he point the finger of accusation towards Despicable.  Despicable definately has a crazy glint in his eye.  He may be harboring "the madness".  For now I'll follow the lead of the man in red.

Vote Despicable
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:01:37 PM by apdude »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 05:31:38 PM »
Stevey has been tougher to read the last few games.

Offline Despicable

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 05:56:18 PM »
Despicable, all you've been doing is pressuring me to reveal my role. So don't start pointing the finger of blame at me when you look more guilty.
No I havent! Are you crazy! Dont put things into my mouth!
Dad I'm in Space

I'm Proud of You Son

Dad are you in Space?

Offline Despicable

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »
Listening to the man with the ruby speak he certainly comands the room as he point the finger of accusation towards Despicable.  Despicable definately has a crazy glint in his eye.  He may be harboring "the madness".  For now I'll follow the lead of the man in red.

Vote Despicable
The madness thing was a typo.  :-\
Dad I'm in Space

I'm Proud of You Son

Dad are you in Space?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:44 PM »
unvote Mop It Up for now.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:57:44 PM by ShyGuy »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »

I have the pms to prove it, actually. So admit it or I will bring forth evidence. THEN you're really screwed.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 07:00:37 PM »
Oh no... We're not posting PM's again.  I thought we all decided last game that that's no fun. 

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 07:04:44 PM »

I have the pms to prove it, actually. So admit it or I will bring forth evidence. THEN you're really screwed.
Oh no... We're not posting PM's again.  I thought we all decided last game that that's no fun. 

I second apdude's statement.  You can say what other people said in PMs, but you'll face a lot of wrath if you copy and paste an image or anything like that to me, or post it for the public eye.

I'm also going to vote Mop it up.  Sorry, it's nothing personal, but evidence seems to be against you.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »
Let me nip this in the bud.  Wholesale re-posting of PM's in any form will be edited out if I find them.  I fully encourage you to paraphrase PM's in character if you feel it further your case.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »
Sorry, I didn't know that. But Despicable HAS been asking about my role. The coversation went something like this:

I get a pm from him, asking me to reveal my roll. I responded, "Why would I tell you that?"

He replies, saying "Kuz I want to know".

I refused, after which he decided to vote for me.

Offline Despicable

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 07:40:46 PM »

I didn't you liar!

Your screwed if you try to post those PMs "I" sent.

I sent one saying what's your role. Then sent another saying never mind that's agaionst the rules.

But enough with Silenced he can be an immature baby. Let's get on with the game. ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:42:26 PM by Despicable »
Dad I'm in Space

I'm Proud of You Son

Dad are you in Space?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 07:40:54 PM »
hmmmm Somebody is mafia here.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »

I didn't you liar!

Your screwed if you try to post those PMs "I" sent.

I sent one saying what's your role. Then sent another saying never mind that's agaionst the rules.

But enough with Silenced he can be an immature baby. Let's get on with the game. ;)

Really.

Trying to act like Mr. Innocent Mafia-Man now?

You didn't say it was against the rules AT ALL (which I'm pretty sure it's not). You just asked for me to tell you my role. End of discussion.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 07:51:23 PM »
What's with all the bickering today? Ah well, I reckon I should stay out of it.

I'm also going to vote Mop it up.  Sorry, it's nothing personal, but evidence seems to be against you.
And what, prey tell, would this evidence be? Why, I'm as innocent as a flower in a meadow.