Author Topic: Mafia XL: Dead Thread. Refugees and War Memorials.  (Read 17678 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia XL: Dead Thread. Refugees and War Memorials.
« on: December 07, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »
Nickmitch, we hardly knew ya. A moment of silence please.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XL: Dead Thread. Refugees and War Memorials.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 02:10:38 AM »

poor guy.

When are you going to post the results? Is a Pale a townie or Mafia?!??!?1
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 02:16:19 AM »
I was updating the rules. It takes awhile. Results coming now.

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 08:21:38 AM »
Wow, I ended up out pretty early.

I felt bad, this was a great game setup, but I was finding it difficult to keep my focus in the game.  I think I need to take a break from Mafia so I start to get excited about it again.

Great game, too bad it ended so early for me.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 08:54:16 AM »
W.T.F.

I didn't even know the game started, spent 10 mins checking when the day ends (i think its 5AM GMT?), and i'm already dead before i found the answer.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »
I can die during the day?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 01:42:28 PM »
Yes, I'm pre-crisis, Axis-killing Superman.  I do what I want, when I want.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 01:44:05 PM »
Yes. War doesn't stop during the day.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 01:46:09 PM »

You can when Superman bombs your axis-ass.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »
I don't like the fact that the rules are being made up as we go along.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 01:49:51 PM »
This sucks. It's finals week and I didn't check the site until now. I was planning on buying both military strikes and murdering you and thatguy in cold blood.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »
I don't like the fact that the rules are being made up as we go along.

They aren't.  I executed the plan I had, and it went precisely the way I interpreted the rules.

This sucks. It's finals week and I didn't check the site until now. I was planning on buying both military strikes and murdering you and thatguy in cold blood.

You should be careful of what you say.  Also, for the record, I had planned to have enough money to do that to you, first, as long as you didn't hit me last night.  I did it to save myself as much as to kill you :p

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 01:54:49 PM »
The game started before an explanation of Warbucks appeared.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »
Well, sure, but barely.  Once it came up, I waited an hour or two before I even bought the vote.  Keep in mind Khush typed most of this on an iPhone... It takes time to post, which is why things went up in installments.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 02:00:40 PM »
Still, that's bad form.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 02:07:48 PM »
I'd have to agree with that, but there's nothing which can be done.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 02:34:11 PM »
That's a valid criticism and I am sorry it has take so long for the Rules to be finalized. I've been cautious about what I've posted since a lot of this is new and I wanted to make sure things would still end up balanced. This game is designed to be fast since it has a set time limit. I've tried to find ways to speed it up and be fair at the same time and so it has required a lot of re-working of the ideas I had originally planned. That said, I have made big announcements about every time a rule is clarified, I've tried to make sure everyone is clear about the rules before proceeding on some choices so that they can make the best choice available to them and I've posted reminders for people as well. I've also tried to make Warbucks as balanced as possible for our international group of players.

I do realize that the game has an air of being made up on the spot which is unfortunate. But I have been hampered in how fast I can type.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 12:06:44 AM »
I think you tried a little too hard with this one, Khush.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 12:10:15 AM »
I personally like the "warbucks" idea it can make people want to participate more. It is a nice incentive to participate.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 12:12:39 AM »
I think this game is great, and that the mafia just utilized their head start poorly, Stogi.  Also, if ShyGuy is Germany, I think it's his fault for going nuts in the middle of the day and telling everyone everyone else thought they were the profiteer, when the former everyone never said it about the latter.

And, if ShyGuy isn't Germany, for the record, that's why he was voted out.

But yeah, you guys had cash to control day one, and decided not to use it until it was too late.  It took me a while to randomly decide a vote would be worth the investment, too.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 12:16:25 AM »
Naw the warbucks gives you guys too much power.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 12:19:02 AM »
But shouldn't you guys try to get a plan for using warbucks?

There is lots of ways you can cordinate them.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2009, 12:22:06 AM »
Naw the warbucks gives you guys too much power.

Except on day one, we bought one extra vote.  I used my warbucks as best as possible, but you were the one who exposed yourself, by defending your fellow mafia member 'til the end.  Had you not, you wouldn't have been suspicious.  Keep in mind the mafia gets more warbucks than we do, and has more initial ability to control supplies.  With the initial supply control, if you use it right, you can get more money back, and so the warbucks stay in the hands of those who use them best.

So yes, it came down to warbucks, but you had more warbucks than we did, and you didn't use them.  So I took 'em.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2009, 12:31:50 AM »
Welp, I tried to spend warbucks a couple of times, but the store was closed. Guess I'll have to become one of those 20 hour a day Halo players to compete.

Warbucks isn't a bad concept but it was hampered by the small number of players and the fact that Khush wasn't technologically outfitted to host.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2009, 12:38:17 AM »
I will say that any criticism the mafia wants to level at me this game, I'll take for the most part. For example, I sent a message to the mafia on their Warbuck total for Day 1 but it was just sent to myself. I was trying to send a reply to all message but it failed. I didn't realize until the start of Day 2 when I sent their new total of Warbucks. That may have contributed to the mafia's failure to utilize their Warbucks on Day 1 and keep momentum going. For that, I have been kicking myself all game.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 12:39:40 AM »
It's all good, I think this was a  beta for warbucks. I'd like to see the concept comeback in a future game.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 12:43:04 AM »
It's all good, I think this was a  beta for warbucks. I'd like to see the concept comeback in a future game.
I have been thinking about how to impliment this system into one of my games. Maybe my second game. I want to get my feet wet with my first game. Standard things and such.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 12:56:16 AM »

Yeah, I'll admit that. It was part of an idea I had in a future mafia game. With this being a small game and my unexpected hosting of it, I figured this would be a good time to test a couple of new concepts which in this game were Warbucks and the Atomic Search. I don't want to say too much since the game isn't over yet. But I will say this. These ideas go back to an idea you challenged me with. Your triple AAA mafia game. Having had the experience with this game, I think I'm ready to meet that challenge now and I believe I can deliver. So, there's a little mafia preview for you for the year 2010.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 01:07:12 AM »
I will say that any criticism the mafia wants to level at me this game, I'll take for the most part. For example, I sent a message to the mafia on their Warbuck total for Day 1 but it was just sent to myself. I was trying to send a reply to all message but it failed. I didn't realize until the start of Day 2 when I sent their new total of Warbucks. That may have contributed to the mafia's failure to utilize their Warbucks on Day 1 and keep momentum going. For that, I have been kicking myself all game.

That's fair to say, but they could have asked how much they had at any time, and the rules did state how the formula worked, so they could have determined how much they had via that method, as well.  I think I demonstrated how that worked, after all.

Not to mention, today, the vote bunker was available the whole time.  Now, I don't know if ShyGuy is mafia or the profiteer or anything for certain, but if he was, I'm certain he had enough money to buy it, and could have.  He'd live through the day, and be able to make a hit tonight, if this were the case.  There was no need for playing 20 hours, it stayed the entire time.

The real fact is, the mafia lost this game regardless of warbucks:  Pale was a lucky guess, verified by Stogi's reaction.  Stogi gave up Pale via his reaction to the vote, as well as a mysterious "chat" with him, when no one else could get in contact.  Today, when we had no suspicion otherwise, ShyGuy started saying lies to people in PMs about who thought who was what.

Yes, the warbucks sped up the process, but no one used anything to identify the mafia.  In fact, the day 1 warbucks neutralized each other, when 2/3 of the mafia were figured out.  Had there been no warbucks, Stogi would have been voted out today, and we'd have ShyGuy left to find, but it's still just been an machine that's accelerated gameplay, not broken it.

In fact, even though a mafia member was killed by warbucks today, a townie was, too.  It's not like they broke things for the townies, in any way more than normal abilities tend to do.  I don't think blaming this on warbucks is really a solid platform.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2009, 01:14:04 AM »
I blame Pale mostly.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 01:16:34 AM »
Which is exactly why I always want to kill him!  Everything that goes wrong is always his fault!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 08:30:52 AM »
It's not my fault I like to go to sleep because I get up for work at 5:30am.

Also, the thing to blame is dumb ass playing / blind luck.  Certain players that base day 1 votes on previous games/jokes/stupidity sometimes get lucky I guess.

I can tell you all that this is the last mafia game I'm going to be playing for a while.  It's gotten to the point that it isn't worth the frustration involved with _trying_ to enjoy it.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »
Well I've just discovered what I consider to be a huge problem with the game, but I've decided to exploit this trick and enjoy my winnings.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »
It's not my fault I like to go to sleep because I get up for work at 5:30am.

Also, the thing to blame is dumb ass playing / blind luck.  Certain players that base day 1 votes on previous games/jokes/stupidity sometimes get lucky I guess.

I can tell you all that this is the last mafia game I'm going to be playing for a while.  It's gotten to the point that it isn't worth the frustration involved with _trying_ to enjoy it.

Pale, had you done something, anything at all, really, I would have just moved on.  Even a reaction of nothing can mean someone was innocent.  I was about to start talking about real second options, but then Stogi came in and started saying things that didn't add up.  You wouldn't have been killed if that hadn't happened, simple enough.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2009, 11:44:51 AM »
Saw that coming a mile away.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2009, 11:47:16 AM »
I think the profiteer's nightly hit probably should have cost cash, in order to avoid this scenario.  I'm not sure hiding for two days then becoming unstoppable really works out very well, since it only takes two days to do.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2009, 11:50:34 AM »
Damn you Rabicle.

SPECULATION SPECULATION SPECULATION
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:52:38 AM by vudu »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 12:01:38 PM »
Nah. Missile strikes should cost double what they do. Since you can pay $500 for a missile, kill a townie and then earn $600 for it + whatever cash they have + an extra $100 if you're the war profiteer. You make money from killing. Unfortunately this game suffers from hyperinflation, Germany between the wars style.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »
Except that the entry point is too high for normal townies to use unless they get just the right votes on day one.  I got 2/5ths of the earnings from Pale's death and only had $552 afterwards, giving me enough to buy one, while the mafia and profiteer all had enough to buy them all from their nightly hits.

I suppose an auction of sorts could work, but you'd have to be able to pool your money with other players for the townies to have a decent chance with that.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »
Khush is just printing money. We need to base the warbucks economy on time and natural resources.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »
Does Vudu's vote count since he is dead? He did get it in before he died.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2009, 01:20:05 PM »
Does it matter?  The vote bunker has been bought, after all.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2009, 01:21:15 PM »
Well, due to the time limit of the game, the killer would only have 5 hits max. So, to give him a chance, I decided to add the extra kills. That said, I didn't want only the killer to use them so I set them at a low price. That said, it is true that those who have bought the kills get in a cycle motion where the kill is paid for by an person they hit plus they gain a bit extra from anything that person had banked.

When this is over, I'll give a bit of an autopsy on the game on what I think could be done to correct any deficiencies.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »
Hey Khush, when you start AAA Mafia, would you be interested in a production designer? writer?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 04:29:32 PM by ShyGuy »

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »
I think it's been said, but my suggestion for future use of the money idea is to make things a bit more evenly distributed to give more people a chance to buy stuff. Also, perhaps you should make the shop open at different times each day to give different people a chance to buy stuff?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »
*Looks over at the 1942 topic and wonder what is happening*

Vudu and I are dead so what is thatguy talking about.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2009, 04:53:57 PM »
And how come Vudu posted in the daily thread even though he yelled at Maxi for doing so?

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2009, 04:55:42 PM »
I'LL BOMB YOU GOOD

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2009, 04:56:26 PM »
And how come Vudu posted in the daily thread even though he yelled at Maxi for doing so?

Maxi said something that could have potentially influenced the outcome of the game (however unlikely).  I did not.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 05:01:41 PM »

Maxi said something that could have potentially influenced the outcome of the game (however unlikely).  I did not.
Well it isn't like nobody knows who the profitier is. He showed it with his greedy actions and he has been investigated.

Oh one more thing this is the last time I am going to listen to you on who to investigate. I basically wasted my money because you couldn't trust someone else.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »
Nazi Zombies thatguy?

This isn't Stevey's Brawl game.

By the way I liked the idea behind it but it need to be worked on a little.

Which was Mafia 18.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 06:58:17 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2009, 05:32:24 PM »
I'm pretty sure World War II had zombie nazis.  That's what I picked up from video games, at least.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2009, 05:35:09 PM »
I don't think this game is based on a videogame...
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2009, 06:56:06 PM »
Quick points:

Shyguy: I just might but by that point I'd better have a normal working computer instead of the situation I've been in this game. And I'll be much more motivated in making sure it meets that triple AAA status. My Mafia Opus. Or something like that.

Mop_it_up: The plan was and is to have the shop open at different times. The only problem is, due to the power of the items, I have to make it fair to all players and give everyone a chance to obtain them. Otherwise, if I post them at Noon my time, I exclude the Aussie players. At Night, I'd exclude Plugabugz, early morning, Pacific Coasters. If I exclude them, I could be seen as favoring certain players or sides over the other. But, as players get eliminated, the time can get more flexible.

Maxi - It's Mafia 18.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »
I wish thatguy was dead. That would solve everything.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2009, 07:14:31 PM »
I wish thatguy was dead. That would solve everything.
How so?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2009, 07:16:22 PM »
How do you think?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »
You made the statement. Explain yourself.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »
Why should I?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »
Because you made the comment and if you don't explain it makes you sound like someone that just makes comments for the heck of it.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2009, 07:50:03 PM »
Oh one more thing this is the last time I am going to listen to you on who to investigate. I basically wasted my money because you couldn't trust someone else.

You're right--it all my fault.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2009, 07:51:57 PM »
If Thatguy was dead, The Axis would still be in power. As a member of the Axis I would want that to happen.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2009, 08:05:43 PM »
Someone's upset because I don't like it when people frame me!

It would have worked, but Mop_it_up just hates being accused of being anything, and so she went and messaged me to fight about it.  Too bad, I suppose.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2009, 08:07:09 PM »
You should be disqualified for talking to dead people.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2009, 08:25:26 PM »
I could've sworn we were supposed to be playing with zombies in this version...

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2009, 04:02:41 AM »
Phooey...
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2009, 08:40:00 AM »
I'm just lost beyond belief.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2009, 11:18:42 AM »
I'm rooting for Rab.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2009, 11:21:51 AM »
I'm rooting for Rab.
Well of course you are. It is only natural that you side with someone that has similar dark designs as you.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2009, 06:11:22 PM »
Why is nothing happening in the Day thread? I need excitement!
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »
I think you should use this time to calm your nerves instead Maxi. Here, have some green tea with honey. You need to prepare yourself for your own hosting duties, as I'm sure that will provide you with plenty of excitement.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2009, 07:24:43 PM »
I'm fine. Oh I should probably get my CPU working.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2009, 09:02:42 PM »
Wonder who got their PM first to Khushrenada?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2009, 11:48:51 PM »
I wish. I was not around at the time. I am not worthy of your country.