Author Topic: Mafia XXXIX Star Wars Mafia: REBEL ALLIANCE – DAY 3  (Read 18899 times)

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
Mafia XXXIX Star Wars Mafia: REBEL ALLIANCE – DAY 3
« on: November 11, 2009, 12:05:40 AM »
Nickmitch, in his stormtrooper uniform, stood outside a door, punching numbers on a keypad like crazy. "Can't seem to access this room... I've been trying for what seems like days now... I heard they were doing some maintenance, maybe that's why..."

"Well, luckily I'm here to help you, buddy!" said a random NPC stormtrooper, raising his arm to give his fellow stormtrooper a hearty and supportive clap on the back.

"NNnnnnooooooooooo---" started nickmitch, but it was too late. The hearty and supportive clap on the back landed squarely on his missile backpack, which he still had on secretly beneath his stormtrooper uniform, and it exploded, kiling them both. Yes, poor nickmitch who couldn't even access the forum, had actually been Boba Fett.

-------------------------------

SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT TOO FAR AWAY! Vudu was walking down a long and lonesome corridor. When all of a sudden there shined a shiny Jedi In the middle of the corridor. It was Luke Skywalker!

"REBEL SCUM!" vudu yelled, and proceeded to blast away, firing dozens of shots. Unfortunately, every blast seemed to miss. Luke pulled his blaster and fired once. It connected and, with a puff of smoke, vudu, a plain stormtrooper, fell to the ground – dead.

"That was for Han," Luke said with a sneer, but as he went to step over the body, he noticed something strange. The stormtrooper's helmet had fallen off, and inside was a tiny tie fighter. "What the..." Luke wondered aloud, but then shook his head and disappeared down the corridor.

-------------------------------

The Results!
nickmitch (Boba Fett) voted out
vudu (Stormtrooper) hit by mafia

Looks like no one is in danger of dying due to inactivity tonight... Get your actions in before 10pm tomorrow night!

Day 3 begins now!
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIX Star Wars Mafia: REBEL ALLIANCE – DAY 3
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 12:10:01 AM »
Wow, that sucks for nickmitch. Good for us, but it would have made it more interesting if the Killer was active.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 12:13:21 AM »
Well, that is a pity. I was all for stopping the vote on Nickmitch because, as Khush said, he would have possibly been eliminated due to inactivity.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 01:51:29 AM »
'meh - wouldn't have been worth the risk - not that there was anyway to actually *know* he was the killer, but I think we're better off.

vudu was obviously a townie.  Probably eliminated because of how well he played the last game.  Probably means I'm next. ;)
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 01:53:34 AM »
Well, this bodes in an unfortunate light for ol' Lando here...  Vudu and I are consistently on different sides!  Not this time, though.  However, the news about nickmitch verifies the story of the investigator to me, as well, as nickmitch was...

...investigated on the first day!  Why did Lando need nickmitch to die?  To verify, for certain, the story of the investigator.  Indeed.  Which means we've got a townie alliance going.  Including Vader and the investigator and me, that's what, three people?  Probably.  Maybe eight.  I'm not sure.  Some number greater than one and less than fifteen, I'll say that.  In fact, I'd bet my city on it!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 02:11:22 AM »
Vote Thatguy. He is accusing me of being mafia claiming to be the investigator. I am townie. Apparently he accused GP as well.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:33:59 AM by Stratos »
My Game Collection

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 02:17:24 AM »
He contacted me, claiming that I was Vader and implying that he was the investigator.  I don't think he's evil (i.e.: mafia), though... I think he's just fishing.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 02:19:22 AM »
He accused GP and GP warned me then he pulls the same thing against me. He can apologize and recant his accusation publicly or privately but until then I will push a bandwagon.
My Game Collection

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 02:27:14 AM »
Well, this is quite a conundrum, here.  I can see something interesting bubbling up.

We've got two situations that occurred at two different times.  To begin with, last night, I sent a few messages out, to a few people, with the permission of the investigator, to try to find out who is behind Lord Vader's mask.  Fortunately, one of the four replied back as Vader, and he's been identified.  I actually told vudu, because I had on good authority that vudu was a townie, too.

Now, then, since things worked so well last night, I decided to carry out the idea a little further:  This time, the move was to be one at a time.  I decided to send messages to players saying they'd been investigated, and turned up mafia.  The idea would be I'd get one of three reactions:  They'd say I was wrong, and ask why I'd do that.  They'd say I was right, and actually give away a mafia member.  The third is most interesting:  They'd accuse me of being mafia myself.

Now, look at it from this perspective:  If you're a townie, and you receive a message accusing you of being identified as a mafia player, you'd think either the person was vying for information or the person had a source that was faulty.  However, what kind of mafia member goes around accusing townies of being identified as mafia members?  What good would that do for a mafia player?  It's not like a townie role would reveal itself after that, so clearly, the strategy choice would offer no competitive advantage, right?  At least, there's not one I can identify.

Now, before, I believed Stratos to be a townie, with the off chance of being mafia.  At this point, however, I'm not so sure.  Like I said, even with the false message, assuming I'm a mafia member after it makes very little logic, and so I question why he'd vote for me immediately, without any deliberation.  It makes me wonder, to say the least.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 02:33:37 AM »
I just realized that there is no impostor role this game. I will recant my present vote.

I thought that either Thatguy had false information that he was trying to pit GP and I against each other. I misremembered GPs PM to me about being accused and assumed it was the same thing as what just happened to me.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:35:38 AM by Stratos »
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 02:37:07 AM »
Irrelavent. un-VOTE PLUGABUGZ. Vudu's death bugs me. The mafia will feel my wrath for takng out a good friend.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:22:59 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 02:38:19 AM »
He contacted me, claiming that I was Vader and implying that he was the investigator.  I don't think he's evil (i.e.: mafia), though... I think he's just fishing.

Funny I was accused of being the same role. All should know that I will face my victims and destroy them as they helplessly try to fight back.

Boba Fett tasting defeat is sweet indeed. Let there be genocide of all that are not part of the great empire so we can finally have peace.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:50:51 AM by GoldenPhoenix »
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 02:41:05 AM »
What I said I did is what happened, GP and UncleBob were both contacted, and both said they weren't.  Looking at other evidence, what happened here isn't nearly enough to override what I know about Stratos, so he's in the clear from me.

I do agree that Plugabugz is a target of interest, so for once, I'm not going to vote Pale, but rather...

un-Vote Plugabugz

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 02:48:02 AM »
I agree on the Plugabugz thought.

Vote Plugabugz
My Game Collection

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 03:49:15 AM »
For now, I will let the force guide me and hope that the blood soaked carcass is of rebel scum.

vote Plugabugz
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 07:36:52 AM »
Call it a hunch, but it's not like Khush to be this quiet.

unVote Khush.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:36:43 PM by NWR_DrewMG »
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 08:22:53 AM »
*Strokes chin* This villainy has its grasps over everything.

VOTE KHUSH
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 04:36:25 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 08:33:25 AM »
Khush has it out for me and has yet to explain why, based on my (valid revenge) reason of voting for her after she did to me about the tag.

vote khush

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 08:36:07 AM »
How about the whole "No hit on day one" bit?  That's what I believe this is based off of.  There's only a few people who didn't really log in closer to the end, and you was one of 'em.

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2009, 08:47:58 AM »
Hmm Plugabugz or Khush? To tell you the truth I'm suspicious of both. I'll probably just vote when I wake up.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 09:00:38 AM »
How about the whole "No hit on day one" bit?  That's what I believe this is based off of.  There's only a few people who didn't really log in closer to the end, and you was one of 'em.

!!!!!!!!!!!

Because i was sleeping? The end of each day is 3am UK time. I'm gone for at least 6 hours. I didn't log on because i was cooking food all evening on Day 1, and when i was done it was time to get to sleep.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 09:03:48 AM »
That's kind of the point.  You didn't log on.  Then no hit was made.  So since you didn't log on, that puts you in the boat of possible LUKE SKYWALKERs

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 09:13:00 AM »
That's kind of the point.  You didn't log on.  Then no hit was made.  So since you didn't log on, that puts you in the boat of possible LUKE SKYWALKERs

So my unwillingness to stay up to 3am means i'm in the frame. Nice bias there.

If i was mafia i wouldn't deliberately forget to at least call in a vote of someone, knowing in advance (which decoyman has put in the start thread) that the day ends at 3 and i'm not in a position to stay up to then. It's a wasted opportunity.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »
I'm not saying yes, I'm not saying no.  I am saying that you did make a typo here, apparently:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=29824.msg562941#msg562941

Edit: Oddly enough, I am surprised I saw it before and didn't catch it.

Anyways, I'll gather up a list of people who didn't vote on the first day, just to gather them around, and also one of people who spoke early, but not late.  It'll help everyone out, at least.

Edit:  Essentially, those who did not post, or posted before 5:00pm EST, are on this list.  It doesn't mean everything, but it does point a few possible fingers:
Pale (Early vote)
Plugabugz (Early vote)
UncleBob (Posted, no vote)
thatguy (Early vote, I did appear right after the day closed, but didn't post late.)
DrewMG (I spotted him online, viewing the thread at.. some point in the day, I don't recall when, though.)

In fact, I believe none of these people were even posting from after two hours before this, as well.  Not conclusive evidence, in any way, but still a direction.

So naturally, I'd expect suspicion to be pointed in all five places, given only what's been posted in the daily thread, at least.  If there's more to know, I'm sure it'll come out at some point.  Maybe a press release from city hall?  Maybe everyone's robot head transmitters things will have a broadcast, I'm not sure.  Still, helpful stuff, we'll hope.

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 09:28:28 AM »
Eh, my timezone has the day finish around 1:30PM, so that would mean Plugabugz would be living in New Zealand if his Day 1 post was the case. I'm pretty sure he's not in New Zealand, and if he is I have wasted years of my forum life not making fun of him.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 09:39:48 AM »
Indeed, provided he was aware of the time things ended, unless he was setting us up, I'd say for now, he's not likely the godfather, it's a good observation it seems he made.  So, if not Plugabugz, it's likely someone else on the list, but not certainly.

It leaves:
UncleBob
DrewMG
Pale

As the next most likely suspects.  There a good chance one of these people is our Luke Sywalker.  I'm taking my own name off simply because of this: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=29826.msg563104#msg563104

Where I posted, clearly within the night.  Did any other players do the same?  If they want to offer up something they remember posting at that hour, I'll take 'em off this list of mine, for the exact same reason I took myself off.

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 09:45:44 AM »
thatguy, I've already posted my defense for not playing the game on day one.  I was really busy that day.  Sure, I popped into the thread to see what was happening, but I didn't have time to read everything closely, and I didn't want to hop onto a bandwagon so soon in the game.   I did send PMs to Unclebob, Vudu, and Maxi that day, so it's not like I wasn't around - I just didn't have time to throw a day 1 vote out.

If you want to see what I was doing on Day 1, here's what I was doing on Day 1:
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=29827.0

That took a few hours because I was really busy at work, and the formatting in those posts is a bit cumbersome. 

It's not like I wasn't here, I just didn't choose to post in this thread.  If I was Luke, I wouldn't have forgotten to make a hit.  That doesn't make any sense.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 09:59:18 AM »
You'd be better off going with this: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=29829.msg562980#msg562980

In fact, I'd guess that every player left in the game who could be active at night has something saying they were, or at least were paying some kind of attention to the game relatively late in the day, with the exception of Pale and UncleBob.

Pale logged in last night, during the night, in fact, but never posted anything.  I sent UncleBob a PM last night at 10:00PMish EST, and he didn't reply until something like three in the morning, though.  I don't know if that solidifies anything or not, but it's about as credible as what else we've got here.

With this info, I'm going to have to un-vote Pale seriously this time.

I'll want more information, if we can get it, but he's seriously the current "Best Lead" I've got, literally with all the logic and reasoning out in the open.  You're welcome to agree with it, you're welcome to point things out yourself, or contradict it, or whatever you choose, but this is a decision you'd make not based on "trust" because I know there's a few of you, that when it comes to me and mafia, you just don't do it.  If it's wrong, and I don't have information tonight about why it's wrong, I'll take the blame.  If it's not wrong, though, please, for once, give me some credit!

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 10:09:24 AM »
In my defense, I didn't vote on Day 1 because I typically don't vote on Day 1 - or if I do, I make sure it's for someone who isn't going to get voted out.  Don't like innocent blood on my hands!

Besides, I did log on and post in other threads on Night 1. ;)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 10:11:37 AM »
Actually, according to your post history, you didn't...

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 10:14:40 AM »
Crap, you're right.  I thought day 1 was on the 8th (the day the Day 1 thread was started)...

Well, poo.

/notthegodfather.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2009, 10:26:29 AM »
Oh i didn't catch that either, good spot thatguy.

Dasmos i'm very much in London and not New Zealand. It wouldn't make sense otherwise if im going to sleep at that time (and i'm not one for sleeping during the day).

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »
Khush has it out for me and has yet to explain why, based on my (valid revenge) reason of voting for her after she did to me about the tag.

vote khush

I explained why. A vote like that is great for Day 1. But to do it on Day 2 with the evidence now available for an informed vote is a little strange.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2009, 02:02:46 PM »
I find it curious that Drew, Stogi and Plugabugz all chimed in with a vote for Khush within an hour of each other like that.
My Game Collection

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2009, 02:07:12 PM »
I forgot about this game yesterday.  I skimmed this thread and I think I'm going to Vote Plugabugz today... and if he ends up being townie, vote Khush tomorrow.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »
I don't agree to that deal. un-VOTE PALE. Sorry Pale.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 08:30:31 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 02:25:44 PM »
:(
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »
Okay, I'm change my vote to someone who hasn't even shown up today yet.   Vote Mop_It_Up. 

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2009, 02:39:04 PM »
I just wanted to say that I think Khush and thatguy are on the same team, and they have concluded that I am on the other team.

I think that's pretty obvious.  What isn't obvious is whether they are mafia or townies... so I'm not voting for either yet.
---------------------

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »
Now, I'm not exactly defending her, because I have voiced suspicions against her already, but Mop it up did say she was staying up really late playing Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. And she is also on the East Coast. So I'm willing to bet she isn't even awake yet.

Khush kept me from voting against Vudu on day one and Vudu was teamed with Khush so I've decided to trust Khush for the time being.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »
Actually. It's great you are participating. Let's take a moment to discuss the case against Pale. Day 1, you said you were a townie. Good enough for me. Then you weren't around, I thought nothing of it. After all, you've been gone before in games and warned us of that. But, you didn't say you would be away. Still, it seems hard to believe that checking in on day 1, you would forget you are the godfather and not show up until 6 am the next morning. Still, the mafia did not have a hit on day 1. But they did yesterday. And you were back on in time for night actions. And the mafia had a hit last night. Now, you vote today but suddenly make an ultimatum. If Plugabugz is innocent, then we vote you tomorrow. Know something we don't Pale? After all, the mafia all know who is innocent. To make a decleration like that, I can't help but wonder if you know the result already.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 03:09:04 PM »
I said yesterday that the day thread is a good way to have a discussion so let's have one on the godfather. Why was there no hit? 3 theories. He wasn't online on time, his hit choice was voted out or he choose to hit no one. What seems more likely?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 03:22:42 PM »
If I were Godfather I wouldn't have made a hit on a condemned person so I would scratch that option.

More likely he chose not to hit anyone or was not present to issue a hit. The turnover was relatively fast and someone not fully paying attention to the game or rules would easily be caught off guard by the quick night action period.
My Game Collection

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »
I'm just going to say it here and get it over with:

Mop_it_up
Unclebob
Plugabugz

are mafia. Come hit me if you dare.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2009, 04:02:57 PM »
Good points Khush.

But I'm being totally honest when I say the following.

I usually (today is an exception) check the forums in the morning.  Hence my early vote against stevey on Day 1.  On Day 2 I attempted to check the forums extremely early (as I get to work around 7:30 am eastern) and the site was having issues.  I then got really busy at work and forgot all about mafia.

This morning I visited the forums and saw the mafia thread and was all "oh shoot.. MAFIA".

Then as I read the day thread, I got the distinct feeling that there were two teams rallying against each other, one involving voting for plug, and one trying to vote for you.  I then took this to mean that one of them must involve mafia members and the other must involve the townie alliance.

Because you are playing in a relatively obvious manner this game, I take that to mean that I think you are on the townie alliance, so Plug get's my vote today.  However, if Plug shows up townie I think that means there is a good chance you are mafia (though obviously not guaranteed).

Then the fact that both you and thatguy rallied against me led me to believe you are part of the same "crew".  Again, because this is an obvious move, my gut says you are part of the townie alliance.

So yeah, I am on your and thatguy's side for today... but I won't vote for myself along with you two.

Also, I fully recognize that I am probably way off on all these assumptions, but I need to roll with something.
---------------------

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2009, 04:08:05 PM »
The story is fine except that it doesn't still answer the fact that you were on the forum last night. That detail is missing in your testimony.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
I was on the forum last night?  What did I do?
---------------------

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2009, 04:14:07 PM »
What a difference a day makes, I check in this morning and there is a strong bandwagon heading towards plugabugz, now there has been a switch up and it looks like we have splintered some. We followed our hunches the yesterday in looking at who wasn't around to make a hit and we got the killer out of here, to think that the godfather was also not around would be a crazy coincidence. They may just have wanted to throw things off, who knows right now.

I think for now I will start pushing the wagon with a couple strong folks on there and see where that gets us.

Vote Pale

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2009, 04:15:54 PM »
I don't know. Maybe send a message? All I know is you're time stamp said 8:50 pm last visited, which is too bad since I was just checking to verify that I could take you off my suspect list.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2009, 04:26:15 PM »
Well I'm at a loss then.

It's not like I don't have any reasons to come to the forums besides sending a mafia hit.

Whatever. It seems if I open my mouth in a mafia game these days, it will just be twisted into me looking guilty.

I have to say, this is the first time I've ever been voted for for presuming that someone was part of the townie alliance though.  Khush, if you are a townie, you will now really hurt the cause because when it's revealed that I am a townie, sparks will fly in your and thatguy's direction.

Also, just because this is probably the last time I'll sign on today, I'm starting to think that you are either the investigator or are in league with the investigator.  You probably know that an investigation of me came back townie, but are suspicious of me being a godfather.  Hence your godfather talk from earlier.

So yeah, if I survive I won't be voting for you any time soon.

There is no point in playing the investigator role if you are going to fear the godfather.  You will just sit quietly in fear the whole game.

/sigh.
---------------------

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »
VOTE PLUGABUGZ

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »
Having the investigator role would be nice. It would save me the trouble of investigating the hard way. The reason I'm interested in finding the godfather now is self-preservation. I'm fully expect to be hit each night because I haves short game life. We all know that. But if I can vote out the right people, I can live. And I want to live.

Besides, you asked the question and I gave you a possible answer. If you are not logging on to send a hit, why don't you give another reason. You just leave yourself looking so odd.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
The Godfather has spoken--I'm more of a threat than Khush.  Hahaha.

I'll go back to being dead now.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »
That was good Vudu, that was good.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »
Okay, I'm change my vote to someone who hasn't even shown up today yet.   Vote Mop_It_Up. 
Because I've been at work all day, hon. And if I'm at work, then I'm probably working. Because that's what I do at work.

Anyways, this is a tough one. Something doesn't sit right with me about that bandwagon against Stevey on the first day. He was an easy one for the Mafia to get voted out, and I can't help but think that another Mafia member besides Maxi voted for him. Now, I know it was Pale who started it, but that was only because he was annoyed with Stevey. He might not have even thought it would become a bandwagon.

My intuition tells me that Khushrenada may have a role. What role that is, I'm not sure. It could be the Investigator, Vigilante, or Godfather. Any one of them means he'd be working with somebody, and from his actions up to this point the odds are he's on the townie side.

So I think I'm going with Plugabugz. It may be a mistake, but not as much as it would be if it turned out Khushrenada had a special townie role. And Pale seems innocent to me and is here trying to participate, so I don't want to join that line, either.

Vote Plugabugz

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »
Alright everyone, since Maxi's not around ;) I'm going to do a mid-day vote tally.

Plugabugz 5
Pale 3
Khush 1
Mop_it_up 1

A little over four and a half hours left.
Twitter

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »
Hey guys... Why don't we all just sit down together and talk about this over a nice meal?  I've even invited a surprise guest!  Anyone care to join me?

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »
About four hours and 21 minutes left.
Twitter

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »
I'm going to throw out a VOTE PALE.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2009, 06:50:35 PM »
Hey guys... Why don't we all just sit down together and talk about this over a nice meal?
What are you serving? I'm kind of curious how well a light sabre can cut cheese.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
Oh man, I may still survive.
---------------------

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »
Would anyone care to contact me as to whom I should vote for?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »
Join me. VOTE NUCLEARSPEED

Yeah Pale. Sorry about that. Logically, it makes no sense. If you were godfather, I doubt you'd miss the whole day 1 and not come back until 6am the next morning and then again miss the whole day. You'd show up for some kind of planning in between. I just wanted to see what would happen.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »
Would anyone care to contact me as to whom I should vote for?

So... someone with two thumbs contacted me and told me to VOTE PALE.  Since I have no idea who else to vote for, I'm going to go with it.

If Pale turns out to be mafia, then the individual who contacted me is safe.  If Pale is a townie, then that individual is probably mafia and should be voted out tomorrow.  But since I'm the only one who knows who it is who contacted me and if that individual turns out to be mafia, there's a good chance he/she'll off me tonight.  But if he/she isn't mafia, I don't want to give them away.

Grrr... I should set up some kind of safety deposit box to be opened upon my death.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2009, 09:09:53 PM »
*strokes chin* Deliberation is more powerful than instincts.

VOTE NUCLEARSPEED

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2009, 09:14:39 PM »
Okay, I'm change my vote to someone who hasn't even shown up today yet.   Vote Mop_It_Up. 
Because I've been at work all day, hon. And if I'm at work, then I'm probably working. Because that's what I do at work.

Anyways, this is a tough one. Something doesn't sit right with me about that bandwagon against Stevey on the first day. He was an easy one for the Mafia to get voted out, and I can't help but think that another Mafia member besides Maxi voted for him. Now, I know it was Pale who started it, but that was only because he was annoyed with Stevey. He might not have even thought it would become a bandwagon.

My intuition tells me that Khushrenada may have a role. What role that is, I'm not sure. It could be the Investigator, Vigilante, or Godfather. Any one of them means he'd be working with somebody, and from his actions up to this point the odds are he's on the townie side.

So I think I'm going with Plugabugz. It may be a mistake, but not as much as it would be if it turned out Khushrenada had a special townie role. And Pale seems innocent to me and is here trying to participate, so I don't want to join that line, either.

Vote Plugabugz

That seems like an awfully deliberate to set someone up to be hit tonight, then shirk off the blame, saying "Everyone knew it was coming," or something similar.  What are your actual thoughts on choosing Plugabugz, beyond simply just picking him out of the two people who were being voted for at the time?

And, of course, who would you like to vote for, if you were to make the first vote?

Ok, I hate to do this, I don't have any response, but I've got bad vibes about Pale.  I'm chickening out.

What's worse?  I'm going to vote someone who's been investigated as a townie, because something just seems off.
vote Mop_it_up.

Yeah, I'm going there.

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2009, 10:46:34 PM »
There's like 13 minutes and some change left... /maxi

Stogi, you've got two bolded votes. Unbold one or I'll only count the first one.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 10:54:38 PM by decoyman »
Twitter

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2009, 11:12:34 PM »
Alright, day is over. I actually am an hour late, oops! Here's the tally:

Plugabugz 5*
Pale 3
Mop_it_up 2
Khush 1
NuclearSpeed 1*

Only Stogi's first vote counts because he didn't unbold it.

So, Plugabugz is our lucky contestant tonight! Get those night actions in if you haven't already! Day 4 will be posted shortly.
Twitter