Author Topic: Manaphy + Final Smash  (Read 6189 times)

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Manaphy + Final Smash
« on: May 07, 2008, 08:56:46 PM »
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
Re: Manaphy + Final Smash
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:03 PM »
That was cool! And a CD to boot!
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 09:58:12 PM »
Nice. Laying the smack down, eh?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Smash_Brother

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 11:30:14 PM »
Actually, the Ike player was heavily lagged so don't blame him.

I just uploaded it because some people wanted to see the Manaphy video (I've yet to see another one, ever).

I also uploaded some two immensely lucky/funny sudden death vids.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 12:06:42 AM by Smash_Brother »
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 02:31:16 PM »
Thanks for the video.  My end-game credits won't be complete until I see the little bastard.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Smash_Brother

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 04:27:04 PM »
I finally got around to recording it (and the quality still sucked ass, heh).

You need it to complete the credits? Ouch.

I guess I'd recommend max items with Pokeballs on, infinite time with 4 CPUs and just leave the game on all night.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 04:46:31 PM »
You need it to complete the credits? Ouch.

Credits wasn't the right word.  I was referring to the scrolling portraits of characters/trophies/pokemon that you shoot after beating Classic and All-Star modes.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Smash_Brother

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 04:56:44 PM »
Yeah, I figured that's what you meant, but I think my idea might still work.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 04:57:53 PM »
That would be cheating.  I like to earn my pointless rewards.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 09:51:22 PM »
dude i loved those sudden death videos. The one where you survived was some crazy sh*t!

i don't really get the epicness of the main vid, but maybe thats cuz i dont know what a manaphy is or what it does in Smash...
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Smash_Brother

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 01:30:59 AM »
i don't really get the epicness of the main vid, but maybe thats cuz i dont know what a manaphy is or what it does in Smash...

Manaphy is ultra, ultra rare, but when it shows up, it switches players around. Watch the video and note where the red "1P" winds up after Manaphy uses its power.

I called it epic because Manaphy is rare enough as it is, but even rarer is getting a smash ball and KOing the opponent you traded bodies with.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 09:47:44 AM »
Oooh that is pretty epic. I wasn't paying attention much the the player markers, its hard to see them anyway with the video quality.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 12:03:30 PM »
My favorite part is when S_B uses the Pokeball and Manaphy appears. When it does, both Bowser and Ike back away as in "Holy sh*t its Manaphy!".

The match was very entertaining to see, as with the other two videos.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Smash_Brother

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 01:19:20 PM »
In the match, it took me a second to realize just which Pokemon that was and I did have a "Holy ****!" moment as a result.