Author Topic: Game Zero discussion  (Read 2614 times)

Offline XBR

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« on: April 21, 2003, 07:58:11 AM »
Whats your thoughts on Nintendo's Game Zero.  Do you think it is an already establised franchise, or a brand new game.  And if it is new or  an already established game, what do u want it to be.  I personaly think that its going to be TOO Human.  What do u think
Rocko's Modern Life....
       ...the good ole days

Offline RahXephon

• View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 08:38:30 AM »
well there is also that Marionette game that accidnetally slipped out at last e3, and was supposed to be in this e3
Fry's Grandma in the past-"Killed., In an atomic Blast.... No sir I don't take much comfort in the fact the trigger function worked perfectly."
Fry-"There there, if it makes you feel any better, his body was vaporized, so there's no chance of him coming back as a zombie."
Fry's Grandma-"I'm no

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 09:02:19 AM »
Too Human is being made by Silicon Knights.  Game Zero is being made by Zoonami. So its not Too Human.  Its a new franchise, one would think.  It also was recently confirmed to have LAN capabilities, but who knows what the actual game will be until e-3.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Jdub03

• Bert Stanton speaking.
    • View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 09:09:22 AM »
Is Zoonami a first party development house or are they independent.(Backed by the Q fund)
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2003, 09:22:09 AM »
I think they are 3rd party and published or supported by Nintendo, I dont think Nintend bought them (yet).
LZ 2005

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2003, 09:32:30 AM »
they are 3rd party. the company was founded by the former rare guy in charge of both golden eye and perfect dark. and i dont know what the hell this game zero biznas is. i saw that one document that was supposed to be a rough outline of the game, but it was pretty vague. i am confused and looking forward to e3.  
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline thepoga

• View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2003, 09:39:21 AM »
marionette is not a mario game if u were thinking that. i just wanted to clear that up. a marionette is a type of puppet and shiggy said that it wasnt a mario game in an interview.

Offline Gharakh

• View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2003, 01:11:39 PM »
zoonami is only something like 8-people large, so i'm sure they'll only be working on one game for one system at a time anyways, and it seems that nintendo is supporting them so i'd think of them as a sort of unofficial second party. i just hope this game zero doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.. i don't think we should start hyping about it yet, until we at least have some details about it.  until it's confirmed that its a goldeneye remake.... lol, just kidding

Offline Cioni2k

• View Profile
Game Zero discussion
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2003, 01:32:20 PM »
It wont be but I want it to be that Sim Racer that was rumored a long time ago. *Sigh*
http://www.flashgt.com - Online Racing Community