Author Topic: When did you realize... (Major spoilers)  (Read 4213 times)

Offline TheGlueBubble

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
When did you realize... (Major spoilers)
« on: April 11, 2003, 04:31:51 PM »
...that Tetra was Zelda? I'm guessing some people who think too much realized it right off the bat. I at first though of it when Tetra winked at me in the Bomb shop, and then I felt sure when I saw the things on the walls in Tetra's room.
GC games: Wind Waker, OOT/MQ, Ikaruga, Mario Sunshine, SSBM,  Resident Evil, Timesplitters 2, Animal Crossing

Offline joshnickerson

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2003, 05:43:20 PM »
I kinda accidentally figured it out before the game was released. I looked at a picture of Tetra, then a picture of Zelda and I thought they looked a little alike... oops.
I'm thinking most people realized it when they saw the portrait of Zelda and some guards... guards who looked just like the pirates... on the wall in Hyrule Castle.

Offline RahXephon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2003, 05:55:28 PM »
as soon as they said that girls with blonde hair were being kidnapped.
Fry's Grandma in the past-"Killed., In an atomic Blast.... No sir I don't take much comfort in the fact the trigger function worked perfectly."
Fry-"There there, if it makes you feel any better, his body was vaporized, so there's no chance of him coming back as a zombie."
Fry's Grandma-"I'm no

Offline Chris150

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 07:38:36 PM »
I figured it out a year or so before the release. I thought it was pretty obvious.
AC Info:
Town: PsiWater
Name: Chris(space before the C)

Offline NarmaK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2003, 11:47:45 PM »
as soon as rito man said that ganan was capturing girls with pointy ears then tetra made a little face or something no big mystery.

took me a little while to figure out shiek was zelda though, well maybe not a while maybe more of a erm

happy happy happy pills

and another clue is the pictures on the walls in tetras room on the pirate ship and
happy happy happy

Offline StRaNgE

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2003, 09:35:39 AM »
when the king said it I was in as much shock  as tetra herself was. She had no idea she was Zelda either.

I am so glad I kept myself from seeing to many spoilers or clues or thinking about that before hand, the excitment the game gave me  at that point was  what made the game for me.

That would have sucked to have already known that prior.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2003, 09:38:31 AM »
When they said Ganondorf was looking for blonde girls with pointy ears, I knew it was either Aryll or Tetra. I suspect Tetra for most of the game up until when Ganondorf noticed the Triforce of Wisdom in her hand, when I KNEW it was her.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Koopa Troopa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2003, 11:33:52 AM »
I hadn't even considered it until, during the rescue of Link's sister, Tetra saw the Master Sword. It was then that I realized it. "SHE is Zelda!".

Before that point I hadn't really thought about who Zelda was, or even if she was in the game (Though it would have been strange had she not been)
"Plan Your Strategy. Build an Army. Trust No One."

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2003, 10:43:35 PM »
I realized it in the opening sequence when it was mentioned the bird was looking for blonde girls with pointy ears.  
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline GeN

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2003, 06:40:26 AM »
I was just as suprised as Tetra was. The pointy ear, and blonde girl statement didn't do anything for me, although I did wonder why he was trying to capture them. I thought it was to early in the game to make any decisions like that.

Offline telaris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2003, 02:07:35 PM »
I was very surprised! I thought since the game took 100 years after hyrule that there would be no connection to zelda and gannondorf! The game really kept me in my room for a while.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2003, 06:46:31 PM »
Well.... Tetra's not really Zelda, cuz ZELDA'S DEAD.  More like, she inherited the title of "Princess Zelda," like how our new stubby Link is the next Hero.

Isn't she adorable? *_*
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline RahXephon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2003, 09:29:12 PM »
yea she is, definetly a cute character.
Fry's Grandma in the past-"Killed., In an atomic Blast.... No sir I don't take much comfort in the fact the trigger function worked perfectly."
Fry-"There there, if it makes you feel any better, his body was vaporized, so there's no chance of him coming back as a zombie."
Fry's Grandma-"I'm no

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2003, 07:32:15 AM »
GAH! I wanna pick her up and hug her!
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2003, 09:02:22 AM »
I was guessing right from the start, but I think the game did a decent job of keeping me guessing between her and Aryll, right up until Ganon figured it out.  The way the Pirates hesitated and protested when Tetra told them to take Aryll made me wonder if they knew something I didn't, so I really wasn't sure.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2003, 02:15:49 PM »
I considered it, especially when she got so involved with the game.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>